• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and limits reviewing

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'll check again since I added some text.

Is mine okay?

Is mine fine? Changed it alot lately >.<
    Both those signatures look fine.

Is mine ok?
    And if so how much space is left?

~Thankies
    Yours is okay - and it appears as though you can have 40 more pixels of height, 80 of width, and about...eight or nine more lines of text?

Somewhere around there, anyways.

Hey, just wondering if mine was in the limits? Just not too sure is all ^^ about the spoiler at the bottom?
    Unfortunately, having both those pictures in your sig (regardless of whether they're in a spoiler tag or not) makes it too big - 75 pixels too tall, to be exact. You'll need to either remove one of those pictures, or resize them so that they don't go over 300 pixels in height.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    I'm not sure if my sig is within the limits.

It was recently disabled because th banners were said to exceed 300 in height, although none of the banners were that tall.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Is mine ok? I got it changed, I was just wondering...

~Celebi

Years
    I'm not sure if my sig is within the limits.

It was recently disabled because th banners were said to exceed 300 in height, although none of the banners were that tall.
    That's because even though none of your banners are that high on their own, we count the combined height of all the images in a sig. Currently, your images still add up to 525 pixels in height, which is definitely past the 300 pixel limit...so you'll need to find some way to shorten that signature, whether it's by resizing, removing images, or whatever.

Is mine ok? I got it changed, I was just wondering...

~Celebi
    Your signature is fine.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    That's because even though none of your banners are that high on their own, we count the combined height of all the images in a sig. Currently, your images still add up to 525 pixels in height, which is definitely past the 300 pixel limit...so you'll need to find some way to shorten that signature, whether it's by resizing, removing images, or whatever.

Your signature is fine.

Okay, I removed the image in the spoiler. I think I'm under 300 now.

Years
    Okay, I removed the image in the spoiler. I think I'm under 300 now.
    Looks fine now. :)

Would mine be in limits If I removed the Tropius and the text under Tropius and put in a Pokecharms trainer card?
    Probably not, unfortunately. Without the Tropius you'd still have only 100 pixels left for height, and those trainer cards tend to be taller than that.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    90 pixels is around double the size of your 1337 Animation Banner.
    If you want to find out how tall something is open Paint and size it to see how tall it is. (It should say in the corner)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back