• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm afraid so. Your signature image is 505x337 pixels. Signatures are allowed to be a maximum of 500x300 pixels, so it's over the limit by 5x37 pixels. In case you're wondering, since the sprites are inside the image itself, they don't contribute any pixels towards the total count of pixels available.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hey, is my signature alright?

I know the picture is well within the limits...I was just wondering whether or not the userbar below makes it slightly too big?

Btw, your signature is absolutely brilliant Gawain

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Hey, is my signature alright?

I know the picture is well within the limits...I was just wondering whether or not the userbar below makes it slightly too big?

Btw, your signature is absolutely brilliant Gawain

Yeah, sorry. With that banner, you become 17 pixels too tall. So you'll have to take it out.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Could I ask how to add alt-text here? I see it in sigs so often, but I don't know what to do.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Want to make sure my signature is okay. I am going to make a theme later, but I thought I will use this GIF for the time being. I was making sure the GIF didn't break any rules. Thanks. :>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back