• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Just want to make sure...is my sig okay? I wonder about width, with the whole two columns thing.
    The width of your signature is actually fine. It's up to you if you'd like your text to be out like that or if you want them closer together, but as far as it goes now, it's not going beyond signature limits. n_n

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    If my math is right, my new signature should be exactly at the width limit with lots of room to spare in height limit. XD

*watch me be over by three pixels or something* >_<

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    You're perfectly fine. Text does not effect the width or height, you just cant have an image or images that account to over 500x300

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Could mine be seen as inappropriate?
    While for myself and others, your signature may not seem inappropriate, but for the younger users here it could be. While it isn't a huge deal, the message in the signature sort-of bypasses the censor. You might want to consider changing it to something else though.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    I hope mine is within limits, I stayed up all night working on it. xD
    I have a bad feeling that it isn't. -_-

Last edited:
    Years
    I have small question and problem with this banner.
    Signature rules and review thread

I want to have the same size of this sig, but the file size is too big for the rules. Is it possible to reduct the png file size, with having the same quality and without changing banner size? I don't want to have, what I have now in my sig.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Try saving it as a .gif or as a high quality .jpeg image or simply resize the image so that it reduces the file size.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back