• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I hope my new banner isn't too tall..:\
    Just coming to check if my signature is too big. ;)

EDIT: I shortened it, so, just want to make sure still. ;)

EDIT 2: I added a progress meter for the hack..still waiting! XD

Last edited:

NTA

Where?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    hey i was also wondering do moderators have sig limits too?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    hey i was also wondering do moderators have sig limits too?
    Of course we do, we have to follow the law of the land just as much as you all. We must abide by the 500px x 300px limit just like anyone else.

By the way, your signature is 377px overall in height, 77px tall. You should remove one of the images. :x

NTA

Where?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Of course we do, we have to follow the law of the land just as much as you all. We must abide by the 500px x 300px limit just like anyone else.

By the way, your signature is 377px overall in height, 77px tall. You should remove one of the images. :x

awwwww mannnnnnnn i just had to ask XD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    348 in height, too tall. Remember Wish, the illusion of "smaller" images from CSS doesn't work. We look at the entire images, so that Pikachu image counts fully, along witht he supporters, no matter the scroll. Miainly it was the supporter banners that set it over the top.

Pietacular

Team Shockwave
    Years
    These sig rules are starting to annoy me. I have gotten 2 infractions for my sig, and every time it says it's 77 pixels too tall, and every time I try to fix it, it does the same thing over again. It's starting to tick me off. Is what I have good enough for you, mods? Huh? This is fine?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Wind, you're fine, at 290px tall.

And Pietacular, your signature is fine now. Instead of venting about it, how about you just use this thread to your advantage. :D

Edit: Dangit, Audy sniped me. >:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Um, doesn't deal with your CSS, at all. Those tiny little LJ/MAL icons are 16px tall and added on to the 300px tall banner. Thus, it's 16 pixels too tall. :x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back