• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'm pretty sure my signature is within the limits, but it doesn't hurt to check. ;3

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    can i put a small link to my forum in my signature????
    Yes, your signature is your only area where you may place a forum link. :D That aside your signature is 38 pixels too tall. :x Need to cut down height wise.

EDIT: Lawl, sneaky Jeffo. D:

Dog11561

People to see, things to do.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    ill do that now, thank you :)

how is it now, should i make it smaller, cuz i don't know how to tell how large it is
    also, how did u become moderators, because i kinda want to be a moderator.... :)???

Last edited:

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    just for the sake of size, is my sig within the limits?

P.S. BeachBoy, awesome sig!!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    ill do that now, thank you :)

how is it now, should i make it smaller, cuz i don't know how to tell how large it is
    also, how did u become moderators, because i kinda want to be a moderator.... :)???
    Er... well, your Poké Ball Poké Plushie is 110 pixels tall, and your Pikachu identification result is 200 pixels tall, so overall, you're ten pixels over the limit.

And your question about becoming a moderator can be answered -> here.

just for the sake of size, is my sig within the limits?

P.S. BeachBoy, awesome sig!!
    Well within them, xxCharzxx. d(' 'd) 400px x 100px.

And heh, thanks.

Dog11561

People to see, things to do.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    i have a question, how do u get the content hidden thing on ur sig that u click and it shows stuff???

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Is my signaute okay? I'm trying some new stuff and and I'm not sure if it's to wide.
    It's a-okay, pokemon luver. (b' ')b

dog11561 said:
    i have a question, how do u get the content hidden thing on ur sig that u click and it shows stuff???
    I believe you mean spoilers, that's the little blue abc button in the top right of the edit signature box. However, do note that just becuase you use a spoiler, the images inside will STILL count towards the limit.

By the way, your signature is 59 pixels too tall.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I was just wondering, if you have both left-aligned and right-aligned images in your sig, would this be a rule violation, as it would make the sig appear over 500 pixels wide?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back