• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragpyre

The Brother's Fight For Hell
    Years
    I measured the total size of my sig as 400px by 224px

Graphics
    400px by 205px
    Text
    1 Line

Just checking that i've measured it right, and that it is ok.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Your dimensions are actually 400x202. I don't know how you got 224, but you still have 98 pixels still available for the height and 100 pixels for the width. Regardless, your signature is within the limits.

Matteron (96)

Can't Read Lookin Ass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2024
    Can you check my signature I'm not sure if it's within the limit when you open the spoilers

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    @Matteron (96): Your signature is within the limits.
    @vSparda: The only images in your signature is the Dethklok tag and the Pokémon Malachite. You don't add images that aren't there. I've been doing this for months now, trust me when I tell you that your signature is 400x202.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Is this within limits? With a little text?

Signature rules and review thread

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    @Aura Guardian Zahra: Your signature is perfectly fine.
    @percentage%: Just don't add anymore images to that as that's already at the maximum allowed image dimensions. Adding to that would make it a violation.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    @Kagara: I'm going to assume you mean adding that to your signature, in which case, no. It'll exceed the limits. Unless you remove that tag you already have.

@非常に高いレベル: Yes. Seeing as how you answered the question yourself, though, it makes me wonder. o3o

@apple.SHAMPOO: Of course. ^^

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    @Kagara: It's either one or the other; the Gannandorf tag, or the animated gif.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back