• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    I have a question. As much as I have posted, I'm sorta new here. But I like doing the challenges that I can find. However, I don't know how to get the banners that people provide. The one banner I have had a link to the image with it. How do I put banners in my sig if no link is provided?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I have a question. As much as I have posted, I'm sorta new here. But I like doing the challenges that I can find. However, I don't know how to get the banners that people provide. The one banner I have had a link to the image with it. How do I put banners in my sig if no link is provided?

Basically, copy the image as you would normally, but then you need to wrap [URL][/URL] tags around the image. Like so:

[URL="pokecommunity.com"][IMG]https://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/60/190.png[/IMG][/URL]

And it should look like this:

If that isn't clear enough, please let me know.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Do I have room for This?

I'm Thinking Probably Not :(

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    What do I have to take off to put it on There?
    If you keep them at the sizes they are at now, then you can only choose to use one or the other. As using both will be breaking the signature limits. However, if you really wish to have both of them included, then you will have to re-size both images so they fit into the limits (500x300). Although, you may not get the quality you'd like. :\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back