• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Heya! It's me again! Same inquiry. Is this signature as a whole (CSS, image weight, garble, garble, garble) within the required parameters? :3

Years
Your signature is only about 145 pixels tall (or around there) so you'd have about 200 spare pixels to work with if you wanted to include another image or gif. The height limit is 350 pixels tall here!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I would recommend removing the last line of text, as that is what is making the signature too large at the moment. Perhaps try putting [title="<3 Paired with ShayShayTheShaymin<3"][/title] around one of your signature images.

So it would achieve this:
tumblr_m26ix9yPzD1rt9k48o1_500.gif

So when you hover over it, it shows your pair.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
How would i wrap it around the image i am lost at this.
You place the tags either side of the image, so in general you have: [title="<3 Paired with ShayShayTheShaymin<3"]IMAGE GOES HERE[/title]. So to use your image, this text:

[title="<3 Paired with ShayShayTheShaymin<3"][IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m26ix9yPzD1rt9k48o1_500.gif[/IMG][/title]

would become this:

tumblr_m26ix9yPzD1rt9k48o1_500.gif

Then you get the text when you hover over the image. Hope that helps :)

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
So... I replaced my signature's picture BUT, the one I placed is already 288px tall :o I wanted to ask if it still fits within the 300px height limit after typing text over and under it :] Don't worry bout width, it's 500px :3

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Hello there~ I got a signature ban that says that my picture exceeds 350px in height.

I edited it and I wanted to ask if it's alright now :3 ... so is it? (I already removed the sig-reason tag so you can view it better.)

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Way too large, XanderO - gotta be 600 pixels wide at most, while that image is bigger than 1000 wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back