• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Bestintheworld

Capo de tutti capo
Years
  • Can someone check my sig it's been flagged for being to big

I removed the thing cuz I shortened it please don't infracted me if it's still to big I'll fix it again...

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Just trying to be sure here, to be honest. :p Fine, right?

Last edited:

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    I just updated it, is it okay? (could be too wide or the image files might be too big)

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Someone check mine, I'm seeing a scrollbar, and can't check the gif filesize on this tablet. >> 99% percent sure the thing is within parameters, dimension-wise

Years
  • Someone check mine, I'm seeing a scrollbar, and can't check the gif filesize on this tablet. >> 99% percent sure the thing is within parameters, dimension-wise
    It's fine and within the limits Dipu. I know, the same **** happens to me on my tablet with some signatures >>

Back