• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2015
    Now that I've actually gotten by signature apologies ;_; working!

Will the cops get me for mine? :c

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Wow, been a while since I was here.

Hastily written code from 2013 + Hastily written code to fix errors that weren't there in the original one + Used images from last year +Pressure from making a sig for the holidays = Uber messy code

I don't know if the size fits or is it okay on your screens or what. I'm really rusty when it comes to coding css these days =-= I'm pretty sure its 530ish px in width and 312ish px in height last I checked :x

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Wow, been a while since I was here.

Hastily written code from 2013 + Hastily written code to fix errors that weren't there in the original one + Used images from last year +Pressure from making a sig for the holidays = Uber messy code

I don't know if the size fits or is it okay on your screens or what. I'm really rusty when it comes to coding css these days =-= I'm pretty sure its 530ish px in width and 312ish px in height last I checked :x

Lookin' good, gorgeous. :) You're definitely fine.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • I made mine just probably under the limit but who says i can tell is it ok? :3

Years
  • Dedenne, yours was much too tall and was disabled, unfortunately.. :( The text underneath stretches it immensely.

Gardevoir, yours is totally all right for me and does not exceed the limit. So you should be good to go!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I made mine just probably under the limit but who says i can tell is it ok? :3

Notifying & letting you know that your siggy is still exceeding the max height. You might want to edit the text lines in your siggy, or make some fonts a little smaller. It's only a few pixels off but doing those fixes should do you good. :)

Years
  • Notifying & letting you know that your siggy is still exceeding the max height. You might want to edit the text lines in your siggy, or make some fonts a little smaller. It's only a few pixels off but doing those fixes should do you good. :)
    Really? I don't see a scrollbar on my end. Which style are you using? If you change to Delibird's Delivery, it isn't there.

Years
  • Is it possible to put this guy,
    MRayquaza_Shiny_ORAS.gif

into my sig, before Umbreon, without making it too big?

Years
  • :( Alright, thanks.
    Is it too big for an avatar or profile picture? (I dont know where or how to check so I figured I'm better off asking here)
    When you go to change your avatar, you'll see your limits in size and resolution at the bottom.

Years
  • Hey, I had an Umbreon in my signature and now it's gone, can someone somehow check what happened? Thanks!:D
    It appears for me. Are you sure it just wasn't a hiccup on whomever's server the image is hotlinked from?

EDIT: disappeared again

What I suggest you do is take the images and reupload them to imgur or any other image-hosting site so that they don't go down whenever the server its hosted on goes down.

Last edited:
    Back