• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You can open them in any image editing program (Paint, Photoshop, GIMP) and resize them, then upload them onto tinypic or imgur and put them in your signature again.

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
You can open them in any image editing program (Paint, Photoshop, GIMP) and resize them, then upload them onto tinypic or imgur and put them in your signature again.
(1) I googled the Heartgold picture so I can't do anything about it
(2) I didn't understand a word you said

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
If you'd like, I can resize the Heartgold image for you so all you'd have to do is insert it into your signature and you would then be within the limits. I can also resize the trainer card but in my opinion you'd be better off just resizing the other image because trainer cards look best at the size you have it at now. :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Indeed it is. And also featuring the best character in AB ;)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Thanks, that would be nice

This is how big the image can be to be below the height limit. You can just copy the url for this image if you'd like.

NgdzO.png

I would like a signature check please, thanks in advance.

Yup, you're within the limits!

Just make sure that your signature is 500x300 or smaller. Then it's fine. I think so.

Thanks for trying to be helpful, but replying to signatures is limited to staff members so we can make sure we're telling them the right thing. :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Do I have to make my signature smaller if I want to put user bar under it?

My signature is 500x300 so I thought that I have to make smaller signature.

And how about with text? Do I have to make smaller signature if I want text under the signature?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Do I have to make my signature smaller if I want to put user bar under it?

My signature is 500x300 so I thought that I have to make smaller signature.

And how about with text? Do I have to make smaller signature if I want text under the signature?

Yeah it has to be smaller to fit more graphics in. On the plus side, text doesn't matter so it doesn't need to be smaller for the latter question. :3

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Is my signiture's picture too big? I tried to make it smaller ( I really want it smaller! ) but when I saved it it came to the size the original picture was... Please help me make it smaller!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
The way you have the images aligned, yes it is too big. I could resize the larger image for you to 245px tall or so, then if you put all three images one on top of the other it would fit fine. As of now, the images are both too tall combined and too wide but if you do it that way you'll be within the rules.

Edit: I did it anyway since it doesn't take much time but you're free not to use this if you don't want. This image is the right size so you can just put all three each on their own line and it'll be within the limits.

bA9NW.png

http://i.imgur.com/bA9NW.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back