• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Questions] Signed Fire Energy

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2022
    I have this fire energy card that is signed in the bottom left. I can't make out what it says on it, or who signed it. It was not physically signed, just printed on there. What is it? Why is it signed? I tried searching the web for it, but I didn't get anything. Thanks! I've attached a photo below.

Attachments

• Signed Fire Energy
      IMG_3446.jpg
      1 MB · Views: 6

Big Snort

Mope
    Years
  • It looks like it says 'Kaya Lichtleitner'- a TCG player who won first place in one of the 2019 championship tournaments

Accidentally posted a bit quickly. She also came first place in a 2017 special event, which I'm guessing is why she got her name on a card. It's specifically a signed fire energy because of her usage of fire-type pokemon during her play

Last edited:
    Back