• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signs That You May Be Too Much Of A Pokemaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
    128. you try to jump onto large birds in hope of flying to the next major city
    129. your car is a volkswagon beetle that is painted red on top and white on the bottom (pokeball)

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    132. You carve your favorite shippings into a tree
    133. You make a tape of your 2 B A Master CD and sing with it on the bus
    134. Your private phone number is 765-3666 because that spells out POK-EMON
    135. You wish Brock could fix the food in the school cafeteria

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    136. You memorized the entire Pokerap and can sing it without messing up.

137. You put hooks in your belt, create fake Pokeballs, and clip them to your belt.

138. You walk around singing "I want to be the very best, like no one ever was."

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Oh, I know! Something I did!

142. Since you don't have any blank tapes at home, you ask the AV techs at your school to tape Pok?mon for you every morning, and you watch it in the library at recess. The AV tech at my school was *awesome*.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    143: You only join clubs that present you with three things and you have to choose one thing to join and refuse to join any other clubs.

144: You've actually designed the 'P' currency and regularly try to pass it off as real money.

145: You've actually found and played the 'official' Pokemon D20 game.

146: ...and managed to get either Greg Mangus, or Gary Giygax to DM a session.

147: You constantly pick out all of the similarities that the Pokemon series has to various movies.

148: You've been racking your brain trying to think of what Pokemon would be like if Mel Brooks made a movie based on it.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    150:When You Can Sing all The Pokemon Songs In Japanese Even Though You Don't Know Japanese.
    151:When You're Posting In A Thread Called "Signs That You May Be Too Much Of A Pokemaniac"

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2006
    152. You accidentally say or think the word "Pokemon" when you meant "animal".

(152!! We're into G/S/C territory now!)

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    153: You've ever imagined a character from Pokemon trying the 'Sipowicz Trick' with Team Rocket's Meowth. (Saying dou--- bag, and recording it and playing it on a loop while he's sleeping to see if he'll start calling everyone that.)

154: You've ever wondered what Pokemon would be like if Beavis and Butthead were Trainers.

155: You've ever tried to figure out who would play the characters in a live-action Pokemon movie. (I came up with Leslie Neilson for Professor Oak.)

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    156. You write "English" versions of the Japanese songs (guilty)
    157. You record yourself singing said adaptations (guilty again)
    158. ^As the character that sings the song (very guilty)
    159. ^Even though you are the opposite gender of the character (guilty; I can do a good Brock voice even though I'm a girl)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ((woo...*reads over the entire list...and spends two hours doing so...* (Pages were loading VERY slowly* wow....most of them I can relate too...XD))

160. You own a few Pokemon plushies
    161. You TALK to those plushies...as if they would really answer, and could understand/hear you.
    162. Infact...your pretty certain that they CAN understand/hear you. (And someday they WILL answer!)
    163. Your dream for the future is to become the lead singer in a rock band...and your band WILL sing numerous Pokemon songs! ( XD )
    164. The said Pokemon plushies mentioned before eventually become your most prized possesion, to the point where you'd have a break down if you lost one.
    165. You become emotionally attached to your Pokemon in your gameboy party, so much so that when one of them faint, you feel bad and apologize to them.
    165. The first thing you plan to do on your 18th birthday is watch Pokemon!! Multiple reasons for this, though one might be just to spite your parents; who told you back when you were 8 that you wouldn't like Pokemon when you were 18!
    166. You plan on going to Japan when you're older...whilest there you will buy many a Pokemon items...and spend more money on Pokemon items then on things you need to survive. (Food, Clothes ect.)
    167. You find a site to download Pokemon episodes, and then start to group people together and start a Pokemon Fandub!
    168. You've seen all the Pokemon movies, and episodes...more then once.
    169. Infact....you've probably seen the movies 5 times or more.
    170. With that...you once rented one of the movies and watched 13 times, within the 5-day period before you had to take it back!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 25, 2008
    165. The first thing you plan to do on your 18th birthday is watch Pokemon!! Multiple reasons for this, though one might be just to spite your parents; who told you back when you were 8 that you wouldn't like Pokemon when you were 18!

That's funny. I made a similar bet to my dad saying that when I'm 18 Pokemon will still be around and if I'm right he had to get me enough money for me to buy every Pokemon game. I'm 17. lol. only one more year to go.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2005
    if you have tricked you family into giving you some money for a makeover to look like Brendon from Emerald :0

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    You slave away for 20 years to earn enough money to go into Bio-Technology. Your goal? To create a real Pokemon.

You must complete the sacred pilgramage to:

Pallet Town (Small Town, U.S.A)
    Viridian City (Verona, Italy)
    Pewter City (Moscow, Russia)
    Cerulean City (Nice, France) [or my birth-city :)]
    Vermilion City (Valencia, Spain)
    Lavender Town (San Francisco, CA, U.S.A)
    Celadon City (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
    Saffron City (New York City, NY, U.S.A.)
    Fushcia City (Any South-African City with a Safari)
    Cinnabar Island (Hawaii, Hawaii, U.S.A.)
    Indigo Plateau (Rome, Italy)
    ----------------------------

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Charmeleon Master said:
    That's funny. I made a similar bet to my dad saying that when I'm 18 Pokemon will still be around and if I'm right he had to get me enough money for me to buy every Pokemon game. I'm 17. lol. only one more year to go.

Haha. Thats seriously what I plan to do on my 18th birthday too ^^; , and thats in October.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    174: You've ever wondered why the local store doesn't carry Poke-Balls or Potions.

175: And have actually asked the clerk why the store doesn't carry said items.

176: You've ever confused a local scientist for a Pokemon Professor, or Pokemon Researcher.

177: You ever accidentally called the nurse at your local Hospital 'Joy'.

178: The only reason you want the world to invent the Warp Drive is so you can find the Pokemon World.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    179. You completely relate to the last 178 signs.
    180. As a young child you have played pokemon with your younger cousin, using your imagination to pretend there are other trainers and pokemon....
    181. Everyday...
    182. Parents, friends, and others always watching....
    (guilty of 180-182)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back