• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Siiiilver and Goooooold....

Silver or Gold?

• Silver!

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • Gold!

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • Both!

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • Neither!

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • BRONZE LMFAO

Votes: 4 6.6%

• Total voters

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    So, which do you like better (in terms of appearance, color, which you prefer on jewelry... just which one do you prefer overall)? Silver or Gold? I apologize if this is too random.

I like silver better. I don't like the color of gold that much =\

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Why, both shall tarnish by the touch of my hand.

I prefer diamond.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Silver...silver,IMO,is much prettier than Gold..I like the jewelry made of it as well..

I wanted to choose bronze..but I had to choose Silver ;P

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Silver. Silver is a lot prettier and more subtle to me. Gold seems rather... extravagant.

I used to prefer diamond XD I used to dream of living in this place that was made out of. Solid. Carved. Diamond. I'm not joking x_X I'd probably go blind from the sparkle.

Aikyou

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2006
    Silver. I don't like much either of those, but I like grey, and silver is... greyish, or whatever. Gold isn't THAT bad, but it isn't a color I would wear or use.

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Silver. Imo, it's prettier than gold, because gold is just... I dunno. Gems on jewelry look more colorful on silver than they do gold.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I like them both =D

But gotta admit that I don't really care much is jewellery gold or silver, as long as it comes with diamonds XD

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    ^_^ Soon as I saw the topic I immediately started singing the song from Rudolph..."silver and gold, silver and gold, everyone wishes for silver and gold....."

I like both, but I'm more of a silver person. ;]

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Silver!! I have always prefered silver over gold. Dunno why o.o;

Back