• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silent Screams ( 15+ for violence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Well, here I go with my first rp of the year on this site ^^ Let's hope I don't suck too bad lol!

Information before we begin...

* This is a very violent rp, in other words: Yes things will die and yes there will be blood.

The Earth has become a cold, gray, place since that day. That day when they came. I don't remember much about life before then, but then again, maybe there wasn't life. Now the sun never shines between the thick gray clouds that smother the earth. Cities that were once wonderful and great are nothing but graveyards, humans hiding deep within the ruins for protection. Mother says that once we lived on the surface in beautiful buildings of glass and steel, with blue skies and the sun shining it's warmth upon us. I don't think I can imagine such a thing.

Perhaps things would still be like it was in those days...if THEY hadn't came. They are not human, nor pokemon for that matter. In fact none of us are entirely sure what they are and where they came from. They are called Divinii, a superior race to humans. Or so I am told. With thier large bodies and colorless skin they look more like ghosts then anything alive. Very little about them looks anything like a human, but that goes without saying I suppose. They kill, and capture humans. I would honestly take death over captivity. Being a slave to one of those THINGS seems a fate worse then any death.

Pokemon, once plentiful are now few in number, like us humans. The legandary ones that the elderly speak of have long since vanished. I do not know how long until we humans vanish...

____

Form:

Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Past: (Optional)
    Pokemon: ( One only please.)
    Weapon:
    Other:

** I would prefer that there are no anthros in this please ^^ thankyou.**
    ** Max of two characters for now**

Mine[/i]

Name: Terris
    Appearance: A tall male with a decent build. He is dark skinned with unique red hair that spikes out randomly about his face. Terris sports worn out jeans and a knitted gray sweater that hangs off of his body as well as a thick leather jacket and well traveled boots. Most of his attire is mix matched due to lack of clothing. All along his body are scars from the many battles he had survived in his young life. His eyes are white, lined with black, a defect from when he was born.
    Personality: Distrusting, calculating, and often quick to anger, Terris is hardly the epidemy of the perfect human. He is very rough around the edges, and will not hesitate to kill if need be. But, he does have a soft side that rarely seeps through his dangerous front.
    Past: To be reveiled later
    Pokemon: War, a large black maned Arcanine with a personality to match his master's.
    Weapon: He is normally carrying at least ten throwing knives as well as a large katana.

hell-houndoom

AKA Shroud the Hedgehog
    Years
    Re:

Ok i'll join
    Name:Robert
    Appearence:A tall male appears weak but has great inner strength,Brown hair with blackclothes wth fire makings on them,and a red cape( see my signature for an image)
    Personality: ussually silent,only speaks when necessary or giving a command.Dark, keeps to himself prefers nights to day, a loner.He will ussually kill first and ask questions later, when he does think he thinks long and hard and ussualy comes up with the right answer but
    Past: His parents were killed as a child and the only friend he had was his houndour, they went into suclusion and perfected the chaos arts.
    Pokemon: A Red Houndoom the same from his child hood he has chaos power equal to his master
    Weapon:He is not often caught with a weapon for he ussualy crushes his foe by his mastery of chaos sorcery but if needs be he calls upon the Twin Blades of Chaos

Last edited:

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years

This is very interesting! I do not mind joining thi sone. ^_~

This calls for a brighter character! ^^!

Name: Aila

Appearance: Long, silky pale blonde hair tumbles neatly down to her waist, and bright magenta eyes shine in a caring and lovable way. Aila is a small-built person, but her appearance is striken as cute, and is a little shorter than the average eighteen year-old girl. Her skin is pale, but just adds to her form of delicacy.

Personality: Aila is very kind and understanding, and with that comes a layer of reasonable shyness. Aila is not the bravest of people, but when the time comes to help some one in dire need, the shy and delicate girl is ready to stand upright and protect or help where needed. She is very kind to her Pokemon, and has a plentiful supply of patience toward it.

Past: Will be mentioned later. ^^

Pokemon: Jolteon ( if you do not mind ^^ )

Weapon: A few throwing knives ( I am not trying to copy, it is just hard to imagine this character with an allmighty weapon.), and a sling shot ( there we go, lol).

Other: I hope that works! Tell me if anything needs to be changed or added. ^^

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    OK I know i'm not 15 yet.... but I will be soon ^.^
    so It's all up to you if you want to let me join :)
    and plus i don't mind dying, and blood and stuff so yeah
    Will edit/delete if need be ^.^

Name: Scar "Hammerfist" kail
    Appearance: Scar has a slim/athletic build, the muscles on hie arms and body have good definition, but he's still slim. He wears a red muscle top, that has a fire emblem over the right breast. He also wear large black denims, they are a loose fit on him, but he knows how to wear them so they sit at peace over his hips. He has blonde hair, and some of the fringe reaches straight down over his eyes, randomly. He has one Aqua blue eye, and the other is emerald green. He has a birth scar under his right eye, it is shaped much like a crescent moon, and it curves to the shape of the under half of his eye.
    Personality: Scar is not your average kid, he has problems being happy, though he doesn't get angry either. He has been alone for a long time, but before they came he was happy with the friends and the family he thinks he can remember. He feels alone, so he forces himself to be alone, and aloof.
    Past: Scar can't remember much before they came, but he does remember being happy. He was called scar because of his father, and his birth mark, the scar under his eye. He gained the nickname "Hammerfist" because he could smash up most things with his fist. He lives with his grandfather. His mother and father died at the hands of them he vowed revenge one day...
    Pokemon: He has a Black Charizard called Blackfire.
    Weapon: He has double edged sword, that has a snake figure wrapped around it, as part of the metal, the hilt has a strange jewel plated into it.His grandfather made it for him as a birthday present for his 16th birthday.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: I always like playing the old gruff in this sort of situation, if that's not acceptable, tell me, and I'll revert to an alternate character.

Name: Robert Roze. (Corny name, sue me. :3 And I don't think there will be any problems with confusing me with hell-houndoom. ^-^)

Appearance: He has short, stiff, and usually dirty brown hair, though there are tinges of grey clearly visible now. He has a bit of chub from age on his body, but underneath it are muscles, shaped and hardened by a long, tough life. He typically wears a large, brown trenchcoat, and a hat fomr some old style from before the invasion, with a huge, loose brim.He stands at 6'4'', not tall, but not unusually short, either.

Personality: Depressed, and harsh. He's had a hard life, and it shows. He may still have feelings, but he always hides them under hard words, and an angry demeanor.

Past: (As this is optional, it's going to be minial, as parents are bugging me to hurry up.) He was once a gym leader in his youth, Rising in power, and quite possibly destined for a spot in the elite four. He always trained himself as hard as his pokemon, and often side by side with them, learning some martial arts, as well as basics of other forms of melee combat, and some marksmanship. However, his dream would not endure. When the creatures came, he lost everything, having to flee for his life. Abandoning friends, family, followers, even all but one of his pokemon...

Pokemon: A rough metagross, more silver than the typical blue color, with golden claws and a similar crossbar on it's face.

Weapon: His hands do nicely, but he also carries something between a short staff and a javelin, with a black graphite hilt, and a white steel blade. He also isn't bad with a handgun, but it's hard to find those in this day and age. At least, He's had terrible luck finding any.

Other: Don't push him too far, he may be old, and bordering senile, but he's still more than ready to show everything he's capable of, which is still a lot, despite diminishing from his youth.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Name: Artemis La
    Appearance: Art has long plum colored hair that goes down to her knees, she put her hair into two braids and has bangs, her hair has wine red ribbons spun into the braids. Her skin is a pale cream color that is similar to ivory, her nails and teeth are more like claws and fangs in many ways, her eyes are wine red that seem blood red when she fights. She has a nice figure even though she is kind of short for her age, she has black triangle marks under her eyes and scars on her back. She wears a black dress with flared sleeves and a slim fitting look to it, it is flared out down to her knees, her dress has some lavender accents. She wears black knee high socks and lavender colored boots with black buckles, the boots reach alittle lower than her socks. She wears a silver heart locket and hanging cresent moon earrings, she has a black ribbon that she tied around her neck, and also wears black fingerless gloves, her nails are painted lavender, and her lips are a soft wine red color.
    Personality:Even though she looks young she is quite capable and is a master when it comes to fighting, her skill is great but she will often act younger than her age to make others think she is weaker then she really is. She does not speak of her past but has quite a few scars on her back and made up her last name, she will often go off on her own when she is bored.
    Past: She was abandoned at a young age and lived as a thief for a few years until she met gastly. Then they both started to wander stealing supplies when they needed. She trained with a master for a while but he died and she moved on, she has been living as a drifter ever since.
    Pokemon: A gastly that seems to be the only one who can control or understand Art.
    Weapon: A long chain with a metal ball at the end, she also is an advanced studant of some fighting techniques.
    Other:She tends to say 'La' alot for no real reason, and has been given the nickname Art. She is either an extremly complex individual or insane, she doesn't quite know herself.

~*Nariko*~

Do the hustle! o.o;
    Years
    Can I join? I'm not 15 yet, but I will be in like, seven days ^^

Name: Kali

Appearance: She has deep red, mid-back length hair and her bangs hang slightly over her emerald green eyes. She's almost never without her black headband. She wears a white, long-sleeved shirt and baggy blue pants with two chains haging down from the right side. And last, she wears her Pokemon's pokeball around her neck, although she rarely ever has it in the ball.

Personality: She's generaly calm and its easy for her to make friends, but she's quick to anger and has an extremly bad temper. If somone's in trouble, she never thinks twice before hurrying to their aid.

Pokemon: A Sneasel named Silver. Named because of several silver markings that cover her body.

Weapon: Two swords

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Ah... I write R stories for violence so I guess I could join, right?

Name: Sora
    Appearance: Consult stupid drawing attachment, except that Sora's cape covers up most of her body.
    Personality: She is very hostile and gets very close to swearing in many parts. Sora steals for a living with her Umbreon, but she only lives to kill the Divinii, although she hasn't killed one yet, she believe's she will.
    Past: Sora escaped from her house the day they arrived, escaping as she heard the screams of pain from her mother and father, who were begging them to spare the lives of her brother, and herself. Her parents didn't know she had escaped, and took their own lives so that she and her older brother would live. Sora doesn't know what happened to her beloved older brother, but she remembers seeing her house burnt to the ground. She then adopted an Eevee and named her Lunarene when she evolved into an Umbreon.
    Pokemon: An Umbreon named Lunarene.
    Weapon: Sora carries a crossbow wherever she goes, and also a long wavy sword she has named Kavena.
    Other: Nothing else.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    (( Alright then ^^ I think this is plenty of people for now. You are all accepted, and I do hope that you are all capible of typing descriptive responses. ^^ Now for my intro and filling you guys in a bit ^~ BTW Shiney your char amuses me greatly.))

Can you hear me screaming?
    Can you?
    No...You can't.
    I am too far gone.
    Can you see me dying?
    No...you can't.
    I'm already dead.
    But, Don't cry...I'll be back...
    Back to protect her

____

The sound of heavy footfalls filled the air that had errupted into flame moments ago. A tall young man ran quickly through the ruined streets, narrowly avoiding a blast from some odd gun. He clutched a black bladed katana in his left hand, the raised design in it's hilt biting into his palm. Wild red hair fell into his eyes as he ran, the thin braid that bound the back trailing in the air behind him as he jumped a pile of debris. His breath was rough and labored from his running, lungs burning painfully against his sides. But, he ignored it. He had more important things to deal with. Several large shapes followed after the young man at a quick gait that was impressive, concidering the awkward looking things. They were nearly fifteen feet tall, large muscular legs powering them forward at a surprising speed. They were sort of like bald horses that had smushed faces, only with long tails that ended in a wicked blade and several sharp spikes down their spines. Thier skin was a thick gray shell it seemed. Atop them were mounted surprisingly human looking beings.

Human. Until you looked closer. They were a bit larger then average, and so white that they were practically transparent. Clothed in tight fitting blues and violets and armed with deadly looking weapons that could render even the strongest of creatures defensless if hit in the right place. And strangely enough, they were beautiful. No, that wasn't correct. They were beyond that. Heavenly. Godly even. The red haired human let out a grunt as he turned sharply, ducking behind a large shattered wall and continuing on in a serpintine fasion. Despite their odd size, the beasts were surprisingly agile and followed with little difficulty.

Kuso...I can't keep this up much longer... He cursed mentally. The young man had had enough and his anger had certainly reached it's breaking point.

" WAR!!" He called out loudly, his rough voice carrying. A loud roar of sorts sounded from behind as a blurr of red and black slammed into one of the odd horses. The surprised beast was knocked into a nearby building, it's rider leaping clear before it hit. The blurr of red turned out to be a large arcannine, it's wild appearance making it look ferral and untamed. Which was about right. The dog moved quickly after the young man until it was beside him. Without hesitation he leapt onto it's back and held out with his right hand to it's jet black mane.

" No more running!" The young man yelled angrily and the dog howled it's agreement. It's muscles flexed and contracted with each calculated movement and with barely any effort it leapt into the air, clawwed paws hitting the side of a building and using it as a spring board. The arcannie launched itself toward the white enemy with deadly intent, flames dancing about it's feet before they hit the ground again. War put on a burst of speed as he charged and the young man on his back readied his blade, sweat and blood rolling down his tanned skin. Lasers shot all around the duo who seemed to move as one, dodging and leaping the attacks.

The dog leapt over the first opponent purposefully and aimed instread for another that was behind. Flames exploded from it's gapping maw before it slammed down on the horse beast. The young man had loosed three or four small knives during this at the enemy they had avoided, hitting the surprised Divinii in the back, neck, and shoulder. It let out an agonising cry of pain before slumping forward on it's mount which thundered on. War clamped his large fangs on the throat of the horse creature, manuvering himself out of the range of the beast's rider. The sound of steel caught the young man's attention and he reacted quickly. He jumped from War's back and onto the struggling horse, katana meeting the blade of the white skinned man who had intended to kill his pokemon.

The two pushed against each other and locked gazes, the odd white eyes of the human meeting the bloody red of the divinii. The young man push off of the blade with his own and brought his booted foot around to deliver a kick to the startled man's face, dislodging him from the saddle and depositing him roughly on the ground. In that same instant the horse collapsed and the human leapt clear, his pokemon catching him before wheeling toward the next target. Blood stained it's thick fur and the smell of burned flesh and hair invaded the duo's senses.

The human turned to the left quickly to avoid a blast that would have taken his shoulder and threw a blade at the shooter. The white male caught it between his long fingers with a grin, earning a deadly look from the young man. He knew he was far outnumbered. He also knew that the male who had caught his knife wanted him alive. That thought caused a chill to run through his body. War unleashed another torrent of fire, one of the horse beasts rearing back and crying out in pain. The young man's katana finished the job as they rushed past. He may not have killed the rider, but at least the beast was out of the way.

" Let's get out of here War!" He yelled, and the golden eyed dog grunted in agreement. War turned sharply to the right and leapt onto a crumbling building that gave in under his weight. The arcannine only needed it for height however and launched himself and his passenger upward toward a higher building. Suddenly a blast caught the dog in mid flight, a loud yelp escaping from him. They dropped from the air and hit the ground hard. The young man rolled to his feet, eyes wide with rage as he looked at the large wound that had been inflicted on his partner.

" War!" He exclaimed, pressing a hand to his friend's muzzle. The gapping hole did not render the Arcanine dead and he struggled to his feet with a snarl. The young man turned his murderous glare upon the divinii who had dismounted and surrounded them. There were twelve of them in total, all armed to the teeth. Great.

" Surrender, Terris...Surrender now and I shall not kill you. You are far to beautiful a pet to be destroyed." Came the soft voice of a woman. His white eyes landed on her hatefully. She sat atop one of the beasts, her long radiant golden hair cascading down to her ankles in shimmering waves.

" Don't you want to be my little pet?" She asked almost warmly. He wasn't fooled by that gentle voice. It made him sick honestly.

" No, But I wouldn't mind being your end..." He spat hatefully. This earned a laugh from her.

" You are so cute when you're angry." She cooed like she were talking to a puppy. The other divinii seemed amused as well by this.

" War...run." The young man whispered, knowing that his partner would hear. The dog let out a snort of protest. " Now. Get going. Find someone to heal you. I'll catch up with you..."

The arcanine stared at his master for a long moment, knowing in the back of his mind that the young man was going to die. He did not wish for his human to die alone.

" War, this is my last request...save yourself." The red haired boy commanded. War dipped his head slightly and let out an almost inaudiable whimper before rising to his full height. The arcanine shot a wide blast of fire at the closest divinii, causing them to scatter before he charged through, dodging blasts and blades alike. Without his master he could use his full speed without worry and escape.

" Let the beast go." The woman said softly with a grin that did not reach her eyes. " Take the boy. I want him alive."

The divinii closed in on Terris, and the young man moved into action. He darted forward and ducked beneath the first blow, bringing his katana up and cleaving the divinii in half. Blood and bone filled the air followed by the painful gasp of the unfortunate man. Terris did not stop his movement and spun to block the attack of another. He slashed and ducked, moving fluidly in a deadly dance with them. To watch it was indeed a wonderous spectical, a dance that all of them seemed to know. Suddenly a shot sounded and Terris turned only to take the full impact of a blast to his chest. His eyes went wide in shock and the world seemed to stand still. He could feel his skin burning away, his blood spilling from his body that now sported a large hole near his heart. The young man was knocked from his feet and onto his back from the force of the hit, the air escaping from his lungs sharply.

" Jaelrin!! You fool!!" He heard the woman shriek. Another group of divinni were perched atop a build, one wearing all red holding the weapon that had delivered the fatal blow to Terris. He looked very similar to the blonde woman, his cold eyes glaring at the dying human.

" Tailia...Father wanted him dead...he is no pet." The male stated emotionlessly earning a deadly glare from his sister.

" His soul was MINE!" She yelled venomously.

"Come...we must return." The male commanded sharply. The other divinii mounted up again, urging their horses forward. Tailia slid from her mount and strode to where Terris lay dying, crouching next to him.

"I am sorry my sweet Terris...If you had listened then you wouldn't be this way. My beautiful pet." She murmured longingly, her clawed fingers stroking his pale cheeks gently. He meerly glared up at her, gasping for air.

" I...would rather...die." He coughed out. Tailia smiled sweetly at him.

" I know...Which is why I wanted you so. Defiant till the end." With that she rose to her feet and returned to her waiting horse. It crouched for her and she swung onto the saddle. With one last look at the red haired male she urged the beast after the others. The sounds of the battle had settled, as had the dust, leaving the young man to stare up at the darkened clouds in silence. His vision blurred and darkness rushed to take him from the pain.

" I...am not finished...I will not...rest." He gasped out as life left his eyes and they slid shut. ( He is dead no one save him or anything please)
    ______

War had slowed to an even trot, his molten blood trailing behind him. He was growing weaker by the moment and needed a place to find help as his master wished. A white hot tingling rushed through him as his master's life faded, leaving the arcanine cold and empty. He stopped his trek, turning his gaze to the now stormy sky. The dog let out a loud and sorrowful howl as the first rain drops fell. ( Yes someone save him please ^^)

hell-houndoom

AKA Shroud the Hedgehog
    Years
    Re:

After the divinii had left an odly dressed man walked out from behind a huge tree. He walked over to the body stared at it for a few moments then picked it up and flung it over hs shoulders. "for all he's done he deserves a descent funeral." He looked towards where the divinii had rode away." Fear not you shall be avenged,"he said under his breath.Suddenly he heard a fammiliar noise, and sure enough his faithful houndoom was standing right beside him.
    "Did you find him?"
    "HOUND"
    "Excelent then lead the way"

They arrived to find WAR lying on the ground still alive but barely they had to do something.War was weak from battle and was barely able to move he had lost not only his stength but his will to fight.
    "Hurry up we need to get you some help"
    Still he lay there
    What are you doing they'll come looking for you soon...YOU NEED TO GET HELP"
    With those words WAR remembered his masters final commandand rose to his feet,but as soon as it rose fell again, it didn't have enough strength to make it out of here, quickly houndoom went to support him and they hurried of into the night searching for help,and avoiding the divinii.(someone stepping in to help would be appriciated)

Last edited:

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    A tall boy stood in the centre of a field, a large black Charizard circled and commanded the air above. The boy was slim, but you could see the muscles in his arms, the definition was bold and stuck out. His blonde hair was strewn about, and his fringe reached down to his eyes. His eyes where defected, one being Aqua blue, the other being Emerald green, and a shadowed scar lay under his left eye. His name is Scar.

A strange wind swept the air around Scar, who was standing tall and proud. The land was unnatuarly quiet, he didn't like it.
    "Blackfire" the young boy roared, as a Large black dragon like creture landed beside him, it's powerful wings manipulating the air below it to allow a landing.
    "Blackfire did you see anything out of the ordinary?" the boy asked with sad, untainted voice. The large black Charizard nudges the boys sholder and pointed to the west with it's snout.
    "In the old town? what was it?" he asked as pleasently as possible. The Charizard just shurgged it's powerful shoulders almost knocking the boy over as it pushed up with it's slim arms.
    "Whoa Blackfire, ok shall we go check it out then?" he asked Blackfire nodded, turning around to allow the boy to mount him for flight.

Blackfire's large powerful wings, again manipulating the air for flight, his fluid movements carrying him and his friend through the strange death carrying wind. "Blackfire you don't think the Divinii do you?"
    Again the Charizard just shrugged, but this time in a worried way as a blurr of nervousness flared across its face.

The boy scanned the desplate landscape below, something didn't seem right but nothing ever did these days. He noticed something not a long ways away from the town. "Blackfire Land" the boy commanded in a ghostly tone. Blackfire landed with a thud, near an Arcanine which was supported by a large red houndoom.The Arcainine was hurt but not just the hole in it's beautiful coat, but it gave the impression that it was cruel and cold.

Blackfire made the first move by moving closer towards the beauitiful dog pokemon supporting it with the houndoom, it was strange due to it's maine being of abnormal colour it seemed unnaturally strong with it's powerful muscles holding it in place. Behind it a storm was brewing, and it felt as though it carried death itself.
    "I don't know your name, but you're are a great looking Arcanine, do you need help?" The boy asked sorrowfully...

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Sora grinned as she clutched her crossbow, her green eyes fixed upon a shimmering white object. A divinii.
    "My first..." She whispered, pulling back the strong string of the crossbow with the deadly arrow infixed on it. "Death be," the girl murmured and then yelled her death cry, "BEYOND!" Sora screamed and let go of the string, sending the arrow flying in to the air. She abruptly let out a frustrated yell as the arrow landed beside the creature harmlessly. Angrily, the caped girl screeched, "Darn you, you idiot race! You belong in hell and that's where you're going, sooner or later!"
    At that, Sora leaped out of sight behind a large boulder as the divinii turned around. The girl felt a desperate temptation to simply leap out and scream, stabbing that cursed divinii to death...
    Lunarene approached her master, faithfully dropping a stolen bag of gold beside her master. Sora chuckled slightly, taking the heavy bag and ruffling Lanrene's fur.
    "So that's where you have been all this time, Lunar. Such a good girl," she complimented, causing the Umbreon's eyes to gleam with satisfaction. "Now, Lunarene. Quiet down. Do you realize that the scum of a race is right behind this rock? Come on, show me where you sneaked in on me 'cause I don't want to stay here forever and get caught by those moving piles of excrement."
    Lunarene tilted her head, a sign known to Sora as saying, "Follow me." The girl crawling silently after her friend and pokemon as the Umbreon led her down a rather small tunnel.
    Sora felt concrete brush against her body as she struggled to move through the extremely cramped tunnel. "Ahh... This is a lot easier for you, Lunarene..." She muttered, trying not to reveal the fact that she was dreading every second in the tunnel. Sora's clausthrophobia was one of the few things that had endured the torture she had felt as a younger child. As the light from outside slowly faded until everything was pitch black, Sora felt more and more unnerved. "Um.. Lunarene... how long is this tunnel?" she asked, her panic showing more now.
    She let out a silent sigh of relief when she saw a small light ahead. Sora moved more energetically now and quickly brushed out of that torture chamber. She staggered to her feet, wiping off the dirt from her cape and belt. She smiled at Lunarene, who was just standing in front of her. However, the Umbreon wasn't looking at her. Lunarene was gazing blankly at the puddle of blood located straight ahead.
    Sora's green eyes narrowed with hate as she looked at the corpse of a tanned young man. "This is just an example of what those horrible things do, Lunarene," she murmured. She sighed painfully, pulling Kavena from its sheath and wedging the sword into the ground. With it, she made a large, crude marking in the dirt, shaping the very symbol that bore her skirt, necklace, and wristguard bore. Her death symbol.
    At that, Sora turned away to her Umbreon and murmured, "Come on."
    As Lunarene looked at her master with a confused glance, as if asking, "Where?" Sora lifted up her right arm and vaguely pointed to the misty plains ahead as the first drops of a drizzle darkened her cape.
    Sora sheathed her sword and began walking, yet not aimlessly as her pokemon thought. The girl's long brown hair flew behind her and her damp cape got slightly heavier as the rain began wetting it a bit. The side of her cape that faced her back was strong and waterproof though. Sadly it gave her some bad itches and was heavy. However, Sora felt strange when she didn't wear her cape and had gotten way to used to it.
    A red object in the distance began getting bigger, and Lunarene now knew that her master was not wandering aimlessly at all. Sora's pace quickened rapidly and within a minute she was racing towards an unmoving figure she now knew was an Arcanine. She crouched down and examined the pokemon, muttering under her breath. "Poor thing, a fire type pokemon won't be able to survive in this rain..." An idea popped up in Sora's mind rapidly. She quickly unlaced the belt that attached her cape to her body, pulling off her long cape. Sora stood up and pulled the cape over the Arcanine, hoping the cape could cover that massive body. Fortunately, it did. "Good. Now, if I can think up and idea of how to move this guy..."
    For the first time, Sora noticed two other people being right next to her and the Arcanine. She leaped back quickly, flinching and pulling out her sword. "I demand your identities!" she yelled.

hell-houndoom

AKA Shroud the Hedgehog
    Years
    "Well I dunno this guys name he just sorta showed up, but my name's Robert, now put down the blade before you hurt yourself"
    "Oh and this is Houndoom"
    "HOUND"shouted the the red houndoom with a serious look about it

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    (Thanks Amaya ^.^)

Scar heard someone yell "I demand your Identities" he turned to see a girl coming towards the arcainine.
    She wore a cape that cover most of her, and she held down an agitated demenior.
    "Well I'm Scar, and my fine Charizard here is Blackfire, that's an Arcainine and I don't know about the Houndoom, whow are you?" Scar yells back, his voice full of resent. He could smell the stench of them in the air.

Blackfire, nudged the wounded Arcainine. "OK we need to get it help before that wound get's infected or bleeds to death" Scars says sadly, he disliked seeing the large red dog pokemon in pain.

Does it have an owner? if it does where is he or she? asked mentally but he knew that he didn't knwo the answer. Right now Blackfire was trying to get the Arcainine on it's paws. "Blackfire don't do that you might hurt it more. We need to get someone to come here, someone who knows about healing any ideas?" Scar asked doing his best not to show he was upset with the Arcainine's pain

hell-houndoom

AKA Shroud the Hedgehog
    Years
    Robert walks in with a body over his shoulder"Its owner is dead killed by the divinii"
    "And I for one think he needs a descent burrial so his arcanine can say goodbye."
    But first lets get him healed, I think i might have a potion somwhere."
    "Ah here it is"
    *sprays arcanine and nothing happens*

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    (( O_O;; umm....yeah. -pokes Houndoom boy with a stick- Do not think to control my characters little boy. If the person who owns said character is not here then you will just have to await their reply. War is MY character, whom at the moment would have attempted to eat you for even looking at him. I STRONGLY disapprove of god modding. Also, if you are going to rp like this: *sprays war with potion and nothing happens* Then you are on the wrong board my friend. --> ** = BAD

Now then, as for your confusion I am going to assume that the three of you and your pokemon have found War and are indeed attempting to help him. That I can accept. However, next time await my response as War before assuming things. Thankyou.))

The now delirious arcanine was wondering exactly why there were three blurr looking humans near him. He was also wondering why in the world one of them had his fallen master. A low rumbling filled his throat and he backed away from the other pokemon, his lips curling back to reveil his blood stained fangs. True he may be injured and on the verge of passing out, but he sure as hell wasn't going to let some humans and their pets touch his master. His goldenrod eyes locked on his master's lifeless body as pain lanced through him from moving away from the help of the other pokemon. That rumbling had turned into a full out snarl in an instant and he moved toward the human purposfully. Despite the fact that he was weakened, he could not allow his master to be defiled. A sharp bark escaped him in almost a command that clearly stated " Put him down or die!". War's sides heaved at he tried to suck in much needed air and the area was beginning to swim before his blurring vision. The arcanine also knew that staying here in this collection of life was a BAD idea. Especially since they were in no means safe.

When the boy had attempted to use a potion on him he sidestepped quickly and his hackles rose on end.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    "Get back from it, I thought it was strong." Scar said startled by the Arcainine's suddend burst of energy.
    Blackfire moved to defend it's master, it wasn't about to let some pokemon attack him or his master.
    "No Blackfire, calm down hey you, the houdoom trainer what did you do? It's looking at you" he says frightened, he didn't knwo what this pokemon could do, but if it was this powerful when it was on the virge of passing out then it could cause some serious damage when it wasn't.

"Hey erm Arcainine calm down.....please" Scar said the last word forcefully, he wasn't used to asking for things.
    It was strange for him to try and negotiate with a pokemon, he dind't know if it would listen or not.
    He could only hope...

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    The dog glanced momentarily at the human that had addressed him and snorted softly. It was not his power that kept him this way. It was his fallen master that caused him to become energized. War wanted his partner and he wanted him NOW. These stupid creatures obviously couldn't understand that. And his short patiance was running thin. A dark snarl escaped him and he surpressed the urge to unleash a burst of flame at the one who held his master's dead body. There were very few things in the world that he cared for, and one of them was currently dead. All the great beast wanted was to protect his master's body, to keep him safe. War could not seem to believe that the man was gone. His livelong partner and friend was no longer with him and it was something that terrified him to the bone. What was he to do without the red haired man.

War ignored the odd sensation that stung his eyes, his rage and sorrow overriding the pain of his wound. Terris. Dead. No. Can't be. Not him! Please! In utter dispair he fought to remain on his feet. He needed his master. Needed the comfort that the human brought him. War was unaware of the tears that had gathered in his eyes and that were now falling freely. The arcanine's snarl slowly turned into a whine. Pleadingly his gaze flicked from each of the humans to the body of Terris.

Please...master...give him to me! He whimpered in a language that pokemon could understand.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back