• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver_Arcanine's banner shop !^^

Silver_Arcanine

User title ?XD
    Years
    lizardman said:
    that inuyasha banner is funny but a bit big and the GITS banner needs a background and a boarder 6.7/10
    Oh , sorry I forgot about the background and border . ^^; thanks for pointing that out !^^

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2005
    OK (i'm RaveMaster Plue)
    I would like a banner that says
    Macayla and Eric Forever
    Color of Text: Dark Blue
    Background: Light Blue
    Thankies in Advance Silver Arcanine!!

Silver_Arcanine

User title ?XD
    Years
    Silver_Arcanine's banner shop !^^
    Here you go RaveMasterPlue ! Sorry it took so long ,I was at a friend's house and she didn't have the program that I use for my art ^^; .
    Hope you like it !!
    PS:If you want to put my banners in your siggs ,please give me credit !
    NOTE: I'm moving and can't post on PC ,check my email ,chat on messanger ,or do anything computer related ;-;.My banner shop is closed right now ,but I will open it back up when we finishing moving .
    I might be able to make a few posts on Bree's computer when I go visit her and Effy . This dosn't mean that I'm leaving PC for good ! I just wont have internet conection for a long time ;-; .
    Silver_Arcanine

Last edited:
    Back