• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

silverdust's shop

Was this thread helpful for you?

• Yes, very helpful.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • It was alright.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not really.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not sure.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2010
    thank for tradeing silver oh yeah I have ev trained shiny Rapardos I will trade it for your shiny infernape.

silverdust

Sinnoh Hall of Famer
    Years
    after this trade ill be offline for about 10-15 mins but be back on, ash wtf are you doing i thought it was bulbasaur for togepi you keep cancelling, therefore the deal is off, have a nice DAY!

silverdust

Sinnoh Hall of Famer
    Years
    i clicked lucario but you clicked cancel! so i guess its not my fault, Dragon777 lets trade:

my shiny infernape for your shiny rampardos, and your pokemon are all hacked, because their exp is like 100000000 and ya...

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2010
    can you hold shiny Infernape for me I can't trade right now because the USB conneter is very hot that might burn or became broken or might turn the off itself to cool down.

silverdust

Sinnoh Hall of Famer
    Years
    aight, meet you on there, shiny infernape for shiny rampardos, thats it.

Come on people these are goood pokemon here and they will be gone if you do not trade for them!

Last edited:

kickerbox

How's my driving?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2008
    do you still got the entei? if so, what do you want for it

Back