• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver's Ev'd/Events/Shinies Shop

SickSilver

Kaba Modern
Years
    • Age 31
    • L.A.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    So do i but the Pokemon in question is the kite riolu which has a Classic Ribbon. And you are not allowed to offer Pkmn with that ribbon on Gts so its impossible to clone it through that method. Must be with an AR. Thanks for offering though!

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2012
    I'm pretty sure I can get it cloned by one of my friends. it's the same thing as me cloning it for you anyways. may we trade? I'll get it back to you as soon as I can.

SickSilver

Kaba Modern
    Years
    • Age 31
    • L.A.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Thanks but rather have someone that i know clone it. Becasue if i trade it to you and then you to someone eles, then it goes through alot of people. And many of may events had become touched before becasue of that. So no thank you.
    We have wait two or more days(wont be on tomorow or the day after that becasue its christmas) or you can just pick something eles

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2012
    what do you mean touched? and btw, you can ask JoseGabriel, he's reliable.

SickSilver

Kaba Modern
    Years
    • Age 31
    • L.A.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    what do you mean touched? and btw, you can ask JoseGabriel, he's reliable.

I mean that there UT satuts was gone because it they would o through so many people and somebody would battle with it. I just perfer if someone i know clones it. Like i have said before you can pick something eles out or your going to wait for 2 or 3 days.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2012
    wait, why would someone use your pokemon?
    I'm sure I can get it back to you really quick. my friend already agreed.

SickSilver

Kaba Modern
    Years
    • Age 31
    • L.A.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Doesnt matter. The point is that you can choose another pkmn(except for a few that i cant clone) or your going to have to wait.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2012
    I still don't understand why you can't trust me. I don't think anybody will touch your pokemon if you just ask them to clone it. Like I said, I know people from pokemon secure.

TheFourthIdol

Rated Event Collector!
    Years
  • hey SickSilver.

May i clone the riolu for you?

I wont stay with it. I have the wondercard for it.

If u dont want to trust, i will give u something as a collat

SickSilver

Kaba Modern
    Years
    • Age 31
    • L.A.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Omg. I just dont want someone eles to clone my pokemon unless i know them myself. Plz drop that topic or i will not trade with you anymore becasue you keep asking me the same questions when im telling you to pick between the two choices i gave you.
    You can pick something eles or wait. Which will it be?

@JoseGarbriel-the above message is directed at Gimso not you. Thanks for the offer but i have trust issues due to cloners stealing/using my events in battling removing their UT status. Nothing personal. I just have my own people to clone but they are unavailable right now.

Super Puppy

The Jar of Almonds
    Years
  • I don't have any shiny EV'd Pokes for trade, but I do have an EV'd Lucario, Houndoom, Arcanine, Donphan (but I don't really want to give it up) and Scizor (also kinda like it) that I'm willing to offer. Since they're not shiny and yours is, I could give you more than one for the trade. I also think I have a partially EV'd Staryu and Spiritomb that I got bored with.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2008
    @May-is-Cute
    I think i might need a Swinub with perfect ivs in attack and speed and the egg move ice shard. Do you think you can do that.

@Heartless33
    Deal. Post on my thread when your on.

@LatiosMaster- I'll send you a pm on this info. If i dont remind me by posting on the thread.

@jayjayfish- Can i know its nature and moves?

@kriisayy-I blieve its 252 sp. attack/252 sp. But im not interested in shinies. Do you have something eles.

@Super puppy. I highly doubt that its Ev trained. I'll give you the lucario but not for staraptor becasue i alrady have one. Can you plz name some more Ev'd Trained that you have?

@IcePro-Deal. Let me know when your on.

@Rachiu09-I'll take this one
    Floatzel
    Nature: Adamant
    Evs: 252 atk/ 252 speed/ 6 hp
    Moves: crunch, ice fang, waterfall and aqua jet.
    Ivs: 26/31/26/31/4/13
    ability: swift swim

ok that is fine just pm me your fc

SickSilver

Kaba Modern
    Years
    • Age 31
    • L.A.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    @Supper Puppy- So you do have Ev'd pkmn right? Can you plz post the natures of them

@Rachiu- Okay

@mathiokis- Okay do you have and Ev'd pokemon/ events

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2008
    Yep, all of my Haley events are fresh out of my Ranch and UT.
    Interested in Phione for Sceptile?
    Or I'll trade you both Pikachu and Buneary for it?

SickSilver

Kaba Modern
    Years
    • Age 31
    • L.A.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Okay thanks. I'll take the pikachu and buneary. And im also interested in phione. Check to see if i can offer you anything for it.

SickSilver

Kaba Modern
    Years
    • Age 31
    • L.A.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Sorry i was doing something eles.
    Here they are:
    284/ 257/ 168/ 349/ 169/ 361

Interested? If so what can you offer me?

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • EVENTS(in alphabetical order):
    Saikyou electivire UT
    Saikyou Magmortar UT
    Saikyou Salamence UT
    WORLD 08 Lucario UT(admant)
    Can I get the dates on the Saikyou?Also can I get the characteristic on Lucario?

SickSilver

Kaba Modern
    Years
    • Age 31
    • L.A.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Okay here are the dates.
    Electivire-cant find it. My boxes are a mess
    Magmortar- Dec1 2007
    Salamence-Feb 15 2008

Lucario-Likes to thrash about

Back