• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver's Trades

Mason69

Sleeping...
Years
  • The celebi or legendary dogs are the ones that unlock zorua or zoroark?? If so please check my thread for them i have snivy and oshawot by the way.

PKMN Trainer Silver

PKMN Master
    Years
  • Jirachi for Snivy & Oshawott + zorua?
    I'd do Jirachi for Snivy and Oshawott.

The celebi or legendary dogs are the ones that unlock zorua or zoroark?? If so please check my thread for them i have snivy and oshawot by the way.

They aren't, but you have to sent them through the relocator anyway to unlock the event, so even if I trade them, I don't think the event would unlock.

PKMN Trainer Silver

PKMN Master
    Years
  • Really? I though that normal traded ones would work.
    I'm pretty sure they have to be sent through the relocator. Someone at Gamestop told my friend that when he brought the game.

i have an oshawott i can give it to you just throw in what ever you dont need XD
    I'm sure I can come up with something =)

snivy and zorua for Giratina ?
    ill give you my servine for your Jirachi?
    I'll get back to you guys if the other guy doesn't trade me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    I'm pretty sure they have to be sent through the relocator. Someone at Gamestop told my friend that when he brought the game.

I'm sure I can come up with something =)

I'll get back to you guys if the other guy doesn't trade me.

How Long until you know when you can trade?

Back