• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Tutorial] Simple Pokemon Custom Battle System for RM2k3

Bradston

PikaFan!
Years
I can't download the cbstutorial.zip.
When I click on it, it takes me to a blank page.
Help would be awesome!

MisterTdK

Game Maniak
Years
I cant download it to.

Maybe the someone can explain whats wrong??

Maybe you can upload it at an other site?

Last edited:
Years
Yeah, I'm not sure whats wrong... and I don't know if I have the zip file anywhere. But I'll look for it... but if you just wait I'll make a new tutorial...

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006
hello im new. How do you make a hack? Everyone is making the hacks so easily i don't know where to start!!!!!!

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
hello im new. How do you make a hack? Everyone is making the hacks so easily i don't know where to start!!!!!!

This is the game Development section, for making games from scratch, with programs like RM2K3 or Gamemaker.

I love that you put out a simple, yet working CBS tutorial out for all of the beginners out there. I was going to sometime, but I'm glad you already took the time to do it.

swarage

bros w/ Sneasel + Primeape
Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2012
d00d, too much text
dont bore people
no offense
but yeah
pics plz
XD
srry if i wuz mean

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
This thread is a little over 4 years old. The rules for bumping threads is two-months. Read the rules next time.

-locked-

Back