• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Ice Punch is a very good option on Metagross because it gives him OHKO potential on Dragons. Plus, it's a good coverage move in general.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    I battled against a friend today, and we just couldn't find an option tht rose our Pokemon to 100. Just some weird 'Cup' Rules... Oh well, thanks anyway.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    There isn't, trust me. Because of it, I could never battle with my friend, because he trained all of his Pokemon to lv. 100. I had lv. 50s.

XaRhS

HEY,DO YOU NOW WHAT ''GRUDGE'' DOES?
    IT IS AS WEIRD AS ''MEMENTO''

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Grudge: If the defending opponent used Grudge, and the opponent KO'd the defender, the defender's last used move's PP is eliminated. So lets say Ninetales and Heracross are in a battle. Ninetales used Grudge and Heracross used Close Combat. Ninetales faints, and Heracross's Close Combat move PP becomes 0/5 instead of 4/5.

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
    You know what I so can't decide on this. Which do you guys think is more effective for a subseeder jumpluff: encore or u-turn?

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    You know what I so can't decide on this. Which do you guys think is more effective for a subseeder jumpluff: encore or u-turn?

Encore, if you set a Sub up on a non damage move, then Encore it, Jumpluff will be irritating.

*Shudder* I remember this thing from Netbattle. Annoying as hell......

ABYAY

Years
    This is more of an item question. Let's say (just for the heck of making this work) I give a Starmie with Recover, a Focus SAsh. The sash activates, and I recover back to full (their attack misses), and they hit me again while I'm at full. Will it activate again?

Years
    I may sound dumb but is there such a thing as an EV battle?For example,someone forgets one of their pokemon's EVs and wants to find out what they are(I am myself,an example).Is that just some random theory I made up or is it something that is real?

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I may sound dumb but is there such a thing as an EV battle?For example,someone forgets one of their pokemon's EVs and wants to find out what they are(I am myself,an example).Is that just some random theory I made up or is it something that is real?

Iv battles you mean ? Go in a level 100 battle, write down your stats and put them in an iv calc.

XaRhS

ok this is a serious question:does sandstorm have a second effect?(except hitting other types except:steels,rocks.and ground)

ABYAY

Years
    yes; it also gives rock-types +50% more defense (so something like Tyranitar has 250 sp.def, it now has 375 in Sandstorm).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back