• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Can someone tell me why I've been seeing a rise in the use of porygon2 in DP games? Trace aside I don;t see any advantage.

It has Trace, a simply awesome ability, and is way bulkier than Porygon-Z.
    P-Z sucks, really. I find P2 superior even in sweeping with the Charge Beam set.

Pretty much, it can also be tailored to counter threats such as Heatran, Gyarados, physical salamence and to some extent Garchomp.

Okay, I'll be on Wifi in a couple of minutes.

This thread is not for organizing trades, do it via pm, vm etc. Just not here.

@Deviruchi, thanks, i thought that glitch was too good to be true XD.

Last edited:

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    I just reported to have it moved.
    But they're probably going to close this thread, and allow you to make another.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Yup, seems to be bad luck only. But I know greater pain- I spent weeks SRing for a Moltres on FireRed, where you can't have Synchronize support. ;_;

I feel your pain. I've soft-resetted for both Mew and Deoxys on Emerald before. ;_;

Deoxys took less than a week, though. And I got a good Mew on my birthday.

EDIT: Also, when is this poll at the top of the page going to go away?

devilicious

dream
    Years
    But Synchronize works on Emerald, dear. :3
    The only other thing I've SR'd for besides Moltres was Heatran, and luckily that took like... a couple hours.

And the poll will go away when I finally decide if I should teach Overheat to my Combusken.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    When I downloaded that Pokémon AG torrent, I skipped most Contest matches. ):

Anyway, I haven't ever used Arcanine, but a Mixed Set should work on theory!
    I'd go with something like;

Arcanine @ Life Orb
    228 Atk / 92 SpA / 188 Spe
    Naïve
    - Flare Blitz
    - Overheat
    - Hidden Power [Ground] / [Electric]
    - Extremespeed

I guess it could work nicely lategame with SR support.
    I'd go with HP [Ground] because I hate Heatran more than Gyarados, but that's up to you.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Oh, that's right. I remember reading something about that. :B
    Well, it's not like I own Emerald. I've just borrowed my friend's so I could use some Tutors.

Anyway, I heard that there's a special Pokémon Ranch Flygon? Is this true?

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    I can't get the poll to go away. So we'll treat it like a painting or something that's really ugly but was really expensive, so we keep it around anyway to brag about how expensive it is.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Ooh, I think I might have gotten a good Cressy.

Cresselia, Bold
    22-23/x/26-27/28-29/28-29/x

Not perfect, but looks pretty decent, especially since I only started SRing a few hours ago. Is it good enough for a RestTalk Cresselia?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back