• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
    Now I still have time to change the ev spread if I have to, but which is useful and effective for adamant lickilicky: Counter licky or Swords Dancer?

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I'm thinking of a moveset for Forry and I need a bit of help deciding. Which is better: Gyro ball or Earthquake?

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I'm thinking of a moveset for Forry and I need a bit of help deciding. Which is better: Gyro ball or Earthquake?

Totally depends. Gyro Ball is great, especially for giving Gengar that will try and block your rapid spin a big hit. It also beats up Weavile. Earthquake has more PP and is generally more reliable. It also beats Ice Beam Tyraniboah nicely.

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    yeah like anti-pop said gyro ball destroys gar. you could put both right? unless you have something like rest to heal. anyway i run my forry with zap cannon (for gyra) it actually scares it away. and Gyro ball. earthquake might be better because zap cannon covers flying.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    I'm restarting my Leaf Green and I want to know which pokemon are good to EV train. I am starting off with Squirtle and I am a complete noob when it comes to EV training. Thanks for all of your help.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I'm restarting my Leaf Green and I want to know which pokemon are good to EV train. I am starting off with Squirtle and I am a complete noob when it comes to EV training. Thanks for all of your help.

You have to beat the game first. Then you'll want to breed Squirtle with Ditto on 4 Island to get a good nature and IVs.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    The thing is 1.) I don't know which natures are good and 2.) I want a whole array of pokemon that have good EV's, not just squirtle.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    The thing is 1.) I don't know which natures are good and 2.) I want a whole array of pokemon that have good EV's, not just squirtle.

Well yeah. You need to get access to Four Island before you can really EV train at all. You have to breed for good IVs and natures for all of your pokemon.

Natures depend on the pokemon. Blastoise likes Bold usually, though it can depend.

Emo Kid Cloudé

Sinister Hero
    Years
    it's D/P and I need to sketch both curse and wish onto my smeargle so i can pass it to my umbreon.

I think I can sketch curse from torkoal, but it needs to be the right level, just don't know where to sketch wish...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back