• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

simple question

Years
  • it has been puzzling me for quiet a while, has anybody been able to hack pokemon tcg for the gbc?

i was wondering this because if they had they could maybe teach me how to or maybe steer me in the direction of such helpful programs or something of the sort.

thank you all :)

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • If it were a simple question, it should be in the simple questions thread. However, it's not.
    Actually, I don't think many people hacked it, if any, so I don't think there are programs for it. You'd have to edit it manually with hex, for scripts, "battle" data, maps... The graphics would be easily editable with tilemolester, tough.

Years
  • wow,

thanks for the pointers

i am always glad for help

thanks loads teh baro :)

EDIT: ok i dont mean this to seem cheeky but does anybody know of a pallete archive for the gbc games? or does anyone know how to dump palletes for use with tile layer pro?

Last edited:
    Back