• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Question.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I think there should a Simple Question thread here... Anyway if I give one Pokemon Macho Brace and One Pokemon EXP share, will the EXP share Pokemon get the double EVs from the Macho Brace or not?

ShadowLucario

Shadow Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2008
    I think there should a Simple Question thread here... Anyway if I give one Pokemon Macho Brace and One Pokemon EXP share, will the EXP share Pokemon get the double EVs from the Macho Brace or not?

i think that pokemon with EXP share do not gain the EVs from items like Macho Brace. I am 85% sure of it.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    i think that pokemon with EXP share do not gain the EVs from items like Macho Brace. I am 85% sure of it.

Yeah that's what I was woried someone would say ¬_¬. Thanks... Anybody else?

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    No, they don't. If they have Pokerus, then that effects the Exp.Share, but the poke holding Exp.Share must have it.

Ok, thanks sims769. This may be locked.

Back