• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaaaaaaaa

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Years
    answer for Tetsu
    Yes,when your are near Sootopolis city's entrance just swim around in all of the seaweed.

(P.S it is extremly hard)

Friends list:Shadow of Hero

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    I know the TM for Sludge Bomb is in Dewford, but how do I get it?

fyi I am using Sapphire.

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
    Years
    Johnny-Chan said:
    i was wondering is there a way to get any of the kanto starters without trading in emerald?

From what I know, you can get Charmender, Squirtle or Bulbasaur after you catch all 200(i think) pokemon, and fill your pokedex.

Later: sorry, I was wrong, you get the Jhoto starters as Kurono-Kun said.

Last edited:

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Doom Hammer said:
    From what I know, you can get Charmender, Squirtle or Bulbasaur after you catch all 200(i think) pokemon, and fill your pokedex.

Nah, its impossible unless you trade or use a cheat device. After you completely fill your pokedex you get to pick one of the three Johto starters..Chikorita, Totodile or Cindaquil.

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
    Years
    Altering Cave
    Altering Cave varies based on mystery events.
    Until changed, only Zubat will be encountered.
    Once changed, only the pokemon changed to will
    be encountered, therefore all are Very Common/
    Zubat Lv 6-14
    Mareep Lv 5-13
    Pineco Lv 19-29
    Houndour Lv 12-22
    Teddiursa Lv 6-16
    Aipom Lv 18-28
    Shuckle Lv 18-28
    Stantler Lv 18-28
    Smeargle Lv 18-28

Ok, so I found this in an FAQ somewhere, can anyone tell me where exactly is this Altering Cave, and how to change the Mystery Event, something like a list with each mystery event, if anyone knows one ( I'm playing on Visual Boy Advance, I assume I can change the mystery event...right? )

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
    Years
    Super Blaziken said:
    can somebody please tell me where do i get the Tm Dig in emerald

In Fallarbor Town go to the fossil maniac's house and talk to his little brother.

So I understand that none of you ever saw the Altering Cave?......

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Super Blaziken said:
    how do u open the door for registeel and regirock
    Regice

Fly to Dewford town and then go north and stay to the left. Keep going until you see a big island. Land on the island to the left, go past the island and go up until you see another island (It's the island in the middle of 6 rocks). Regice is inside, Enter and press "A" on the wall.
    "Stop and wait. Wait for time to pass twice" is what it says.
    What it means is wait 2 minutes and the door will open.
    Now you may enter and catch Regice.

Regirock

You will need a Pok?mon with Strength.
    Item you need: Go-Goggles (you get them after you beat the 4th gym)
    First you fly to Mauville city then, go north to Route 111 and Desert Ruins (you need a Pok?mon with Rock Smash to get there). Keep going until you see the desert. Then go right and down until you see the Ruins. Go in and heard towards the wall. The wall says:
    "Right, right, down, down, then use Strength."
    What it means is from the wall press right right down down and have your Pok?mon use Strength.

Registeel

You will need a Pok?mon with Fly.

First Fly to Lilycove city then go west (left) until you go past route 121 and keep going until you get to route 120. Continue until you see stairs. Go up the stairs and keep proceeding up them until you see a cave. This is the Ancient tomb. Go in and press a next to the wall with the text, this is what the wall says:

"With new time, hope and love, aim to the sky in the middle."
    It means to go to the middle of the room and use Fly.

This is where I got the info.

Last edited:

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Period Glitch

Does anyone else have a period next to their Pokemon's pokeball in the summary? Or am I the only one? There's a weird dot thing on my Blaziken and Swampert's summary, and I want to know what it is. It's killing me already. :pirate:
    So, what is it?

(And I don't know if it IS a simple question)

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    I recently completed emerald and want to catch KYOGRE, I went back to the sea floor cave but I could'nt find him/her there. Could someone please tell me where to catch it!
    (sorry if someone has already asked this question)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back