• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    So do pokemon vitamins just speed up EV training? And if you give a pokemon 10 of a certain vitamin at once, will the stat increase by 25 the next time it levels up?

cinnamon

dont touch wat u cant afford
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2006
    i keep training my flygon but its still not using earthquke

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Yes It Does Speed Up Ev Traing And I Dont No If It Increases It By 25 After 1 Lvl But I Think It Does
    WHAT LEVEL IS FLYGON

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    MUSION said:
    So do pokemon vitamins just speed up EV training? And if you give a pokemon 10 of a certain vitamin at once, will the stat increase by 25 the next time it levels up?
    Yes, vitamins speed up EV trainging, but it is expensive. When you feed a Poke a vitamin, the increase is instantaneous. You should notice that stat jump 2-3 every time.
    cinnamon said:
    i keep training my flygon but its still not using earthquke
    That is because Flygon doesn't learn Earthquake by itself. You have to teach it the Earthquake TM.

'Arcanine'

Personality of an Arcanine!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 6, 2006
    I'm in the Master ribbon contest on Sapphire & my Delcatty has a full good condition but when the audience saw my Pokemon, no hearts showed above anyone's heads. Why? I keep losing but in the lower contests they did...

MUSION

Years
    How exactly does breeding different species work. I though all pokemon of a certain egg group could breed with each other, yet my Grumpig and Absol 'don't seem to like each other' according to the day care man. Is it something to do with natures?

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
    MUSION said:
    How exactly does breeding different species work. I though all pokemon of a certain egg group could breed with each other, yet my Grumpig and Absol 'don't seem to like each other' according to the day care man. Is it something to do with natures?
    You'll still get an egg, it'll just take a little longer, the only way you won't get an egg is if it says 'They prefer to play with other Pokemon.'

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2006
    Im Soooooo Annoyed Where On Earth Can I Ask A Question Cuz Its Well Annoying!??? Its Not A Simple Question! I'll ask it any ways, my Shelgon is lvl 50 and it just wnt evolve i dont know why?

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Actually, it is simple. If you didn't cheat to get your Bagon/Shelgon, then most likely you accidentally hit the "B" button, which cancelled the evolution to Salamence. If you did cheat to get Bagon/Shelgon, then it might never evolve.

MUSION

Years
    The time taken for pokemon in daycare to make an egg, is it real-time or does it take an amount of steps? I know (if it is steps) that it will vary for different pokemon.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    i will put them all up
    green shard-relicanth
    blue shard-clamperl
    red shard-corsola
    yellow shard-chinchou
    thjat is all of them if you want hard scale here it is
    heart scale-luvdisc

MUSION

Years
    Yeah, it was steps, thanks. It took 3 minutes of going back and fourth on my Mach Bike along Mauville and Route 117.

'Arcanine'

Personality of an Arcanine!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 6, 2006
    Arcanine said:
    I'm in the Master ribbon contest on Sapphire & my Delcatty has a full good condition but when the audience saw my Pokemon, no hearts showed above anyone's heads. Why? I keep losing but in the lower contests they did...
    Can anyone help me with this? Cheers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back