• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    VanirElf said:
    as for the mini games thing on emerald yeah

they can be found in the island where the 7th Gym is (the twins gym)
    there's a house in the southern part of the island where you can go and
    play the jumping thing like on leaf green and fire red , I dunno if u can play
    the berry picking thing though but yeah mini game.
    Thanx for helping me out. ^_^

Icy42

.:~ICY~:.
    Years
    Doom Hammer said:
    How can I get False Swipe on Shedinja? Nincada learns it at level 25, but it evolves at 20. Only through breeding or the Move Tutor?
    I think (I'm not sure) you can cancel the evolution until lv. 25 and then let it evolve.

Umasd

I-Am-The-Law
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    Hey guys, I'll keep it short.

Is there any, and I mean any way that I can get the moves Lock-On+Sheer Cold (or Lock-On+Fissure) on one Pokemon? By breeding, teaching or whatever. Basically Sheer Cold and Fissure kill oponents in one hit, but have 30 accuracy, if I use Lock-On, that means it will definatly hit.

Inputs would be welcome :)

Dark_Grave: According to Serebii.net, it can't.
    pokefreak006: It could be anything.
    DoomHammer: That is incorrect, when you stop a Pokemon evolving, it will just try to evolve the next level.

'Arcanine'

Personality of an Arcanine!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 6, 2006
    Umasd said:
    DoomHammer: That is incorrect, when you stop a Pokemon evolving, it will just try to evolve the next level.
    That's true, they'd be no reason why it should stop, I mean...why would it? It's strong enough to evolve so it'll evolve.

My question is that I am in the Master Rank of the ribbon contest with my Delcatty in the cute contest. It's nature's Jolly so this is better for cuteness but when I show the audience my Delcatty, no hearts appear above their heads.

It's maxed out on everything, it won't eat any more Pokeblock...what should I do? I win with moves but not that so I'm always losing...:(

'Arcanine'

Personality of an Arcanine!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 6, 2006
    Well yeah, I mean I think so. Cuteness & everything else is maxed out. I've heard though that the (I think) 'feel' about it should be low so they can have more of them.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    In Ruby/Saphire I hear Blaziken can destroy the elite four pretty easily. Is there a certain moveset that you use to do that?

Whiplash

Been very inactive
    Years
    Ninja Monkey said:
    In Ruby/Saphire I hear Blaziken can destroy the elite four pretty easily. Is there a certain moveset that you use to do that?

Its actually not good at vsing the E4 since its only good when vsing the first members.
    But have
    flamethrower
    swords dance
    and ski uppercut
    I dont know what else to have in it maybe rest with a berry that cures sleep XD.

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
    Years
    Umasd said:
    Hey guys, I'll keep it short.

Is there any, and I mean any way that I can get the moves Lock-On+Sheer Cold (or Lock-On+Fissure) on one Pokemon? By breeding, teaching or whatever. Basically Sheer Cold and Fissure kill oponents in one hit, but have 30 accuracy, if I use Lock-On, that means it will definatly hit.

Inputs would be welcome :)

Dark_Grave: According to Serebii.net, it can't.
    pokefreak006: It could be anything.

Thanks for the info. Anyway, Articuno learns both the moves Mind Reader and Sheer Cold, but that's not a good combo in competitive battling, as the opponent will just switch. Ingame, though, it works like a charm.

Dr_random

I am... All of Me
    Years
    I heard that if you mate groudon or kyogre with raquaza on emerald, you get a missingno. mate that with a mewtwo and get a black mew. mate that with the real mew to get mewthree. Has anyone tried or heard of that??? Does it work???

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
    Years
    SETH_xd001 said:
    I heard that if you mate groudon or kyogre with raquaza on emerald, you get a missingno. mate that with a mewtwo and get a black mew. mate that with the real mew to get mewthree. Has anyone tried or heard of that??? Does it work???

You heard wrong. First of all, it's breeding, not mating. Second, legendary pokemon can't breed. Third, Mewthree doesn't exist.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back