• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    My question hasnt been answered

What happens after i defeat the E4 and win battles in battle tower? where do i go next?

I checked the rest of the forum for an answer, couldn't find.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    ROUTE 120
    Poochyena Lv 25 Common
    Mightyena Lv 25-27 Common
    Oddish Lv 25-27 Common
    Marill Lv 25-27 Uncommon
    Absol Lv 25-27 Uncommon
    Kecleon Lv 25 Very Rare
    Seedot Lv 25 Very Rare
    SURF
    Marill Lv 5-35 Very Common
    Goldeen Lv 20-30 Very Rare
    FISH
    Old Rod
    Magikarp Lv 5-10 Very Common
    Goldeen Lv 5-10 Common
    Good Rod
    Magikarp Lv 10-30 Very Common
    Goldeen Lv 10-30 Common
    Barboach Lv 10-30 Common
    Super Rod
    Barboach Lv 20-45 Very Common

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    I've herd if battle frontier and triangle islands on Ruby. Is it possible to get to these places?

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • There is not the Battle Frontier, there is the Battle Tower however in Ruby.

As for islands, you can get to Mirage Island, or Southern Island with an Eon ticket. That's about it for secret islands.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
    Years
  • While we're on the subject of that... I'm at the Battle Frontier in Emerald. This dude is scared, and says that there's a Pokemon up ahead that has a sticky tail and he saw it under a boulder. I kinda have an idea what it is (but paint isn't sticky?), but since I don't have the guide, there are alot of suprises in for me. I've already found some. ;) But I want to know what this dude is talking about. Is he just mentioning the artist Pokemon (he's quite a ways from the cave though..), or is there something else? Thanks!

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Well, of course he's talking about Smeargle. They are the only Pokemon you find in Artisan Cave (there is also a Rare Candy inside).

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...I know this is a noobish question and I should know, but I never tried it and I just want to be sure: does evolving a Shiny make it lose its Shiny status?

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • Ichapokemr said:
    ...I know this is a noobish question and I should know, but I never tried it and I just want to be sure: does evolving a Shiny make it lose its Shiny status?
    No, it'll still be a shiny. Say you had a gold Metapod and you've evolved it, you'd get a pink Butterfree (still shiny). Great, huh.
    Glad to help.

snorlax_32

Snorlax master
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 30, 2006
    Help With Game Boy Link between Ruby/Emerald

OK i have the gameboy link and i want to trade some of my hard trained pokemon from Ruby to my Emerald which i have beat many times... but i always hook them up and it start to trade and after is saves my games it says like please wait or something about waiting and i have let them be for like 10 minutes one time and still nothing happens what do i have to do to trade my pokemon!

snorlax_32

Snorlax master
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 30, 2006
    Ok I have the gameboy link cable and i still cant trade between my Ruby and Emerald! I have beaten both elite fours many times but why cant i trade? i always get to the screen after you save the game before you enter the room or w/e and it says please wait or something about waiting. and it just stays that way i even left it like that for 10 minutes but nothing worked!

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
    Years
  • Are you using the RIGHT cable?Make sure it's not the old one featured in the GameBoy Pocket etc. days. It has to be a GameBoy Advance kind. Mine is white and is by a company called "Pelican".
    If you're sure you're using a GBA Link Cable, well, it should say onscreen if you aren't able to trade between them or not. Since you aren't getting anything like that... :/ .. I'd say your cable's screwed. Hopefully you'll get a second opinion to be sure.

enyce

banned
    Years
  • Do abilities like Insomnia, Vital SPirit and Early bird effect rest...

Like if Banette with insomnia used rest. Would it wake right back up. And if Houndoom with early bird used rest would it wake up half the time normal???

MUSION

>:)
    Years
  • Pokemon with Insomnia and Vital Spirit etc. can learn the move Rest, but they can't use it as they can't go to sleep. So there is no point in them having it, as it'll be no better than having Splash. Pokemon with Early bird will still use Rest but will wake up after one turn (it will still recover full health and status). So Pokemon with Early Bird are great with Rest.

Sandran

Shinji Ikari fan! <333
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    I dunno if this question belongs here- But, its been bugging me.

I can't beat the two gym leaders of Mossdeep, Tate&Liza. I keep trying, and they always KO my tentacruel with a Psychic attack, and same with my other pokemon, even my level 54 blaziken. Anyone got advice on what I should do to be able to beat them? x_X

( In ruby game, that is. )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back