• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duplica pink

Freaky girl
    Years
    I use the vba emulator for RPG pokemon.If you asked about my pokedex I've caught over 150 pokemon. I guess I have to delete this save...
    And one more question: I remember very well that my brother played Ruby and saved his game but then my computer had a problem and when he started his game he saved before, it become Sapphire ?????(he both haved Ruby and Sapphire so I wonder these saved files have problems, or my computer ?)

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i have a Question from emerald
    if your in rustboro city theres a house if you go upstairs
    u find a girl in a bed with pokedolls
    she dont laught her father must say some words
    doest know somebody what that words are if u answer the good words she laught and u got a new wallpapper for your box in the Pc for you pokemons
    Once again, simply skimming through the stickied topics would have yielded you the answer. This one comes to you from my main man The Hunk:

https://www.theud.com/pokecommunity/showthread.php?t=19696

The Hunk said:
    Emerald: Making Walda Smile
    After much research the correct way to make Walda, the little girl in Rustboro, who is in the bed, upset, has been uncovered. In case you are unsure of the location of Walda the sad girl in Rustboro, she is in the house right above the Pokemon Center on the second floor. She is surrounded by dolls.

Follow this link to start: https://www.filb.de/games/gba/emerald/word.php?lang=2

Follow the instructions on the page given in the link. It will automatically give you a 15 letter saying. Do not worry the saying will probably not be understandable. However, it will trigger a new background for your Pokemon storage PC. Make sure you try all kinds of different combinations to find the one that suits you.

Many thanks to the many people who have posted this link.
    There you have it.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    One question:
    What happens when you talk to the Game Freaks guy in the Lilycove Hotel after finishing the National Dex? What do you get from that?
    I havent completed the National Dex and I dont think I will but I just want to know

Years
    One question:
    What happens when you talk to the Game Freaks guy in the Lilycove Hotel after finishing the National Dex? What do you get from that?
    I havent completed the National Dex and I dont think I will but I just want to know
    You get a certificate stating you completed the Pokedex.

are there any shinies in sapphire?
    Yes their are shinies in Sapphire and all other versions since the GSC generation.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i heard somewhere in emerald(sp?) that you can get a jhoto starter other then doing it the colloseum way? is this true?
    Yes, you have to complete the 200 Hoenn Pokedex (NOT including Jirachi and Deoxys). Once you have done that, go visit Prof. Birch and you may then choose one of the crappy Johto starters.

haunter_northwind

The Mysterious Trainer
    Years
    Does light ball affecting Raichu's special attack attack as it does to Pikachu?
    If I want to raise a Pikachu with Sassy nature, which status should I train? And, please tell me your skill set recommendation. Thank you :)

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Does light ball affecting Raichu's special attack attack as it does to Pikachu?
    If I want to raise a Pikachu with Sassy nature, which status should I train? And, please tell me your skill set recommendation. Thank you :)
    No, Light Ball will only increase Pikachu's SAtk. Sassy is a HORRIBLE nature for Pikachu. The little rat needs speed or else it will die.

Pikachu @ Light Ball
    Evs: 6 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Protect
    - Substitute
    - Thunder Wave
    - Volt Tackle/Thunderbolt

While the Light Ball makes its SAtk strong, it doesn't learn crap for special moves, other than Electric. Plus, the horribly weak other stats guarantees that it won't last long. A Gardevoir with Calm Mind can hit just as hard, has a good special movepool, and MUCH better stats.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Well, I'd go with Timid, as it probably need speed more than it needs more sp. atk, as long as you use it like its supposed to be used

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Crappy? The Johto starters rock once they evolve!
    Meh. They all have the lowest total base stats when compared to their RBY and RSE counterparts. Swampert is far and away the best Water and best starter in the game. Venusaur and Sceptile are the best Grass, depending on the time of day. Blaziken edges out as the best Fire since it has a high base Atk and SAtk, at the expense of Spd, not to mention STAB Fighting moves. Typhlosion and Charizard have the exact same stats, and while Charizard is immune to Earthquake and picks up a STAB Flying move, Typhlosion isn't weak to Electric and resists Ice.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    Well... got a Modest Latios with flawless SAtk and 28 Speed IVs... as well as 27 HP IVs. I'm sorry, but I couldn't pass it up ^^ Just curious, would be better for it in-game? I plan on using it for the BF(I already know that if I use this Latios competitively it will have Dragon Claw/Thunder/CM/Recover)

It will have CM and Recover automatically...unless you can convince me not to have them both.
    CM/Recover/Thunderbolt/Ice Beam?
    CM/Recover/Dragon Claw/Thunderbolt
    CM/Recover/Dragon Claw/Psychic
    I'm leaning towards the second one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back