• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Questions for Console Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Arcanine'

Personality of an Arcanine!
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 6, 2006
    Well then can I use the ability 'Pick Up' to get evolution stones? If not then I suppose it doesn't matter because I need loads of other data from Pokemon that aren't in the game & I need something or other to connect it up, which is my next question.

This isn't exactly about games but it is. I need to connect my GBA to my GC so I can trade over my Pokemon, but what's the wire called or thing I did to do this? I hope this question can be asked, it's just I really want to know so I know what I'm asking for in shops. :P

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    You also have to complete Pokemon XD by beating Grand Master Greevil at least once. Note that with Emerald, you can trade directly to Colosseum before you have either the National Dex and have beaten the Elite Four.

Thanks for answering a question that i have been bothered with for so many times.

Also is there a master ball trick like there was in Colosseum?

And i finsihed colosseum but wiped it to play XD is there any other pokemon apart from Ho-oh that cant be obtained in XD?

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • And i finsihed colosseum but wiped it to play XD is there any other pokemon apart from Ho-oh that cant be obtained in XD?
    Hey, I responed to your PM.

Well, the Legendary Dogs (Raikou,Entei,Suicune) can't be obtained in XD(but in Coloseum). Sneasel, Misdreavus, Tyranitar, Metagross. That's all I can think of.
    The latter two can easily be obtained in the GBA games. I hear you can get the Legendary Dog Pokemon in FR/LG, but I haven't found any yet.

I hope that helped a bit.

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Kraka-chan said:
    Hey, I responed to your PM.

Well, the Legendary Dogs (Raikou,Entei,Suicune) can't be obtained in XD(but in Coloseum). Sneasel, Misdreavus, Tyranitar, Metagross. That's all I can think of.
    The latter two can easily be obtained in the GBA games. I hear you can get the Legendary Dog Pokemon in FR/LG, but I haven't found any yet.

I hope that helped a bit.

Thanks for doing as i aksed its a big help ^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    I have a question, In my Colosseum file I've snagged and purified every shadow Pokemon in the game. However some of them I've traded over to other games and lost somehow.

Can I still receive Ho-Oh through completing Mt. Battle even if the Shadow Pokemon I've purified aren't on the Colo. disk any longer? or do they have to be on the Colo. disk?

Spencer

-_-
    Years
  • ~Patrick~ said:
    I have a question, In my Colosseum file I've snagged and purified every shadow Pokemon in the game. However some of them I've traded over to other games and lost somehow.

Can I still receive Ho-Oh through completing Mt. Battle even if the Shadow Pokemon I've purified aren't on the Colo. disk any longer? or do they have to be on the Colo. disk?
    My guess is that you have to play the game over. :( Because, even though I have never gotten Ho-Oh on Colosseum, I think you need all of the pokemon on the game. Sorry.

Windfang

Ancient Trainer
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Mar 20, 2007
    Here is my dumb question
    Can you get EXP in Collisum by battling with your Pokemon from RSE or FR/LG?

Tetsuya

.:A Guy Who Likes To Talk::.
    Years
  • Probably going back and fourth between two routes, then you bring a repel and put you

higest pokemon like lvl 47 or something and go through a low level area, because every time

you change a route or go inside the dogs move around and i would bring a masterball if you could.

Years
  • I havent got/played Colosseum. what is like/about?

Cheers
    Pokémon Colosseum is a hybrid between Pokémon Stadium and the RPG games. The RPG part of the game takes place in a new region called Orre. In the game you battle an evil organization called Cipher who wants to take over the world with Shadow Pokémon (many of which are from GSC generation). Shadow Pokémon are Pokémon that are modified to be more powerful but at the expense of compassion. It is up to you stop them and purify the Pokémon.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokémon_Colosseum

Dingbat

Cacnea is AWESOME.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    It should be noted that in Pokémon Colosseum you cannot capture wild Pokémon, but only those identified as Shadow Pokémon by using a gadget called the Snag Machine.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    In XD, is there someone to go to who can have a Pokemon "re-learn" moves that have been forgotten?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    Hey guys can someone who completed the browser or has gotten it tell me where Lombre is in Ranger I can't find it for the life of me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back