• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    The only real difference is the Pokemon you can encounter and capture. Like all the previous games - there are some Pokemon that are in one version and some that are on another. Oh... that and the menu screen when you turn on the game. :D

Yes - once you have gotten the Ruby and Sapphire plates which you get sometime after you defeat the Elite Four on the Sevii Islands. I can't remember which ones. You can then trade via the massive machine on Knot Island (Island 1).

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    salamenceruler04 said:
    What is special about them? Do have the legindaires that can only be cought after the elites?
    Moltres is on one now (you can get to that one before Elite Four), Johto (Gold/Silver) Pokemon are there, and with E-Reader cards, you can catch Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Deoxys there.

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    Are you still able to catch Mewtwo? I pretty sure, but I wanted to ask someone first, just in case you have to use an E-reader. Plus, are the fossils still in the game?

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    You need E-Reader cards to get to the islands for Lugia/Ho-Oh and Deoxys. You don't need them for anything else (except Transformation Cave which is not known for certain).

Mewtwo is still in (you need 60 Pokemon caught and beat Elite Four to get National Dex to enter Unknwon Dungeon though). No E-Card required.

The fossils are the same as R/B/Y, except they are reborn at level 5 instead of 30.

Pichu2

Deep in my Pikachu!
    Years
    My bro said that Pokemon Green has all the pokemon and no exception (okay maybe Mew...) Is it the same for LeafGreen...?
    If FireRed is Red
    Well LeafGreen must be Green...

Years
    I dont understand wat you mean...do u mean that you can catch all the pokemon in the entire pokedex on leaf green?..if thats wat ur askin ...i almost postive it like every other game...a few of the pokemon can only be cought on the other game....

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    no you cant get all the pokemon the only way is using cheats and we all know how much people hate to do that :laugh:

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    salamenceruler04 said:
    Are the gym leaders going to be the same at the ones in red/blue/yellow...and wat about your rival? Who will that be?
    Yes, they are the same. This is a R/B/Y remake. The only differences are movesets which had to change to accomadate the new level up moves for Pokemon and the different TMs. And the rival is the same as well.

Tesla7zap

Barbeque anyone?
    Years
    sry if this has been asked but can u catch mew and celebi (preferably jirachi without getting him from the stupid pokemon channel game) in fr / lg?

runeknightx

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    o hope this hasnt been asked before (im to lazy to read the all the posts :P) but wut are the odds in getting a shiny starter

=_domo0510_=

Pok?mon Master
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 4, 2004
    How do i get past the guards??? Like you said the drinks dont work anymore :shocked:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back