• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Charmaster said:
    how do u get to the islands past seven? and how do u get the eggs?
    give 2 pokemon to the couple on island four to get an egg like 10 mins later or soo

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    DarkShadowSmoke said:
    When you create the game enter the name of the game.You have to have the master code as well to make the game!

so u stick in a different game, create the game u want, have (m) with it, then put in ur game

sounds complicated, but ill try it. if it doesnt work, ill post again about AR.

Years
    (from and issue before in this post)

No! people the difference of leaf green and fire red is that the deoxys are different!
    quite unbelievable, in fire red there is the "Attack mode deoxys" and in leaf green there is the "defence mode deoxys". In Ruby and sapphire there is the normal deoxys and In the new pokemon Emerald there is the "speed deoxys" ^_o

if u make a game it can be quite hard. it would be heartbreak if u used the old game and converted it into a new game. also you would have to change the master code cos it would stuff it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    could somebody PLEASE pm me, on where to find the HM's in fire red, especially cut? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks.

Atemu

Two souls in one(bargain)
    Years
    You get Cut at the St. Anne in Vemillion City just like in Yellow, Red, and Blue. You have to defeat your rival which is when you know you're near the Captain's quarters. After you 'rub his back' due to his seasickness he gives you the HM for Cut.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    Atemu said:
    You get Cut at the St. Anne in Vemillion City just like in Yellow, Red, and Blue. You have to defeat your rival which is when you know you're near the Captain's quarters. After you 'rub his back' due to his seasickness he gives you the HM for Cut.

hey ive gotten through power plant now im lookin for shiny zapdos. its gonna b hard, like gold groudon. :dead:

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    I have a wuestion can I trade from the old r/b/y games to the Fr/Lg games?

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    You can only get Deoxys on Birth Island, but you can only get there with mystic ticket that is given to you on a Nintendo promotion. You can now exactly how in "www.pokemon.com/deoxys".

Once you have beaten the Elite 4 you will be able to get the national dex from oak and to capture johto pokemons and see hoenn pkmn (you can't them except for deoxys)

There are 9 islands, (you can only get to 7 of them, (one is deoxys one and the other is where ugia and ho-oh are(need another ticket from a promotion)) you can go to the 3 firsts islands when you defeat cinnabar gym lader, blaine. bill will come and tell you if you want to go(it doesn't matter if you say "no" cause he will wait on the PC until you want) You must save a girl and in 1st island is mt. ember, where moltres is, don't worry if you don't catch, you can go there again at anytime later. the others islands you can go once you have beaten elite 4. There are Johto pkmn.

This time you don't have to buy a lemonade or water, in celadon mansion an old woman gives you a TEA. when you pass through the guard, he will ask you if he can have some and then you can go.

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    Is there anyway wt all for me to get my pokemon from my computer to my cartridge? I once saw a device thats like a blank gameboy advanced cartridge that you can upload your games from your computer with so I was thinking I would just use that then try to trade'em over normally

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
    Naas02 said:
    Is there anyway wt all for me to get my pokemon from my computer to my cartridge? I once saw a device thats like a blank gameboy advanced cartridge that you can upload your games from your computer with so I was thinking I would just use that then try to trade'em over normally
    I'm guessing that there is no way to get it from the computer to a cart. It wouldn't be real anyway if it went from the comp to the cart. It's not like there is a floppy disk drive cart you can plug into the computer to make a cart. :P Sorry, but I just don't think it's possilble. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back