• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    legendary pokemon tamer said:
    Thanks alot Dark Penguin !
    no prob, just glad to help.

Dr. Master said:
    and for the three moves blast burn, frenzy plant, hydro cannon. u can not just teach them once cause i accidently done something that i got frezy plant, blast burn, hydrocannon in the game, without trade them to one of my friend and let my friend teach it! e-mail about this ONLY!
    read my last post. i told how to get blast burn without trading your pokemon (which won't get you to learn it, anyway - i have no idea where you got that from).

clouds said:
    anyways heres a question... Is Mew needed to fill ur normal dex?
    i'm really trying hard this time to finish my dex and its gonna kill me if mew is included.
    thank heavens no. while it will add on number 151 if you catch him, he is NOT required in order to complete the pokedex. I know it has been a rumor, but he is not required.

clouds said:
    If it is, is there anyway i can catch it w/o cheats?
    no, not at this point. You may be able to at a Nintendo event or with a special E-Reader card, but nothing has been announced so far.

too-angel said:
    Btw, I downloaded Pokemon FireRed, when trying to save it, it says:
    ''Save Error, please exchange the backup memory?''
    I cant even save the game properly. =/
    first of all, your aren't allowed to ask for ROMs. Thanks to Kira for seeing and reporting that *pats Kira on the back*. Anyway, even though were nto supposed to be talking about ROMs here, hypothetically, if i didn't know you were playing a ROM, and you had that question, i would (hypothetically) say that the "program" you are using is glitched, or perhaps requires you to insert a CD or Memory Key to save your data.

too-angel said:
    ^ Yeah, but, isnt saving part of the game? Which is also considered as in-game help?
    Yeah, but we aren't even allowed to discuss ROMs here, since they are illegal.

Hope this helps guys. Enjoy, and spend many hours laboring and sweating to solve your problems.

-DP

Dark Pokemaster

Dark Master
    Years
    but there is a guy that didnt alows me to enter and said that i have to pass it again but when i go to the pokemon leage they said that lorelai disapear so???

Willie B

Needs help..
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2005
    The Hunk said:
    Go to One Island, go to Mt. Ember, outside of Mt. Ember you will see two Team Rocket members, battle both. Progress through the cave, get the ruby. Take the Ruby back to Ceilo and recieve the next pass. Take the boat to Four Island and go to Icefall Cave a point on NorthEast Four Island

When I go up to them, they are like talking to each other and don't battle me?? :\ Do I need 60 Pokemon in the pokedex? I only have 50..

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2006
    Can someone help me...im trying to find a Fire Red and Leaf Green roms BUT the only roms i found the save thing doesnt work so can someone provide me a link where I can get one please :D

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    one of the passwords is from when you save lorelei in the island 4 cave using waterfall, the other is from island six when the scientist steals the sapphire plate

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    well, i'm back from vacation, missed you all! glad to be back and answering your questions on my fav pokemon game, FR (and LG).

Willie B said:
    When I go up to them, they are like talking to each other and don't battle me?? Do I need 60 Pokemon in the pokedex? I only have 50..
    yeah, you need to get 60 pokemon and beat the E4, then go back to Professor Oak and he will give you the National Dex. Then you can battle them.

kaihachi_mishima said:
    Can someone help me...im trying to find a Fire Red and Leaf Green roms BUT the only roms i found the save thing doesnt work so can someone provide me a link where I can get one please
    *sigh* you have to read the rules - you can't ask for ROMs here. PC doesn't support ROMs.

alakazamisbest said:
    does anyone know how i can trade to Emerald and Sapphire??
    and how do u catch Mewtwo?
    i'm not sure about emerald, but you can trade to ruby and sapphire by collecting [surprise] the ruby and sapphire and bringing them back to Celio, where he will fix the network machine allowing you to trade to R/S. And you catch Mewtwo by beating the E4 and then going to Cerulean City, and heading up the nuggett bridge, then to the left as far as you can go, then down until you reach water, then surf to a cave, and you will find Mewtwo at the end of the unknown dungeon.

glad to be back and answering.

-DP

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    In Fire red, once I have seen my first Johto pokemon, will they begin appearing in places other then the islands. Because i can't think of any other way to get all the Johto pokemon in F/R?

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Unfortunately, you can't get all the Johto Pokemon. The ones that are available only appear in the islands.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back