• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    No, not all Pokemon are available. As far as I know the first 150 can be captured through trades in both versions. There are some other National Dex ones in the Sevii Islands. Thats all. The rest are from Colosseum or R/S/E.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Shiny Meganium said:
    Are all Pokemon not available on Fr/Lg (apart from unobtainables like Mew, Deoxys etc.) available in Emerald? (Don't have it yet.)
    >> He asked if all the Pokemon in FRLG are available in Emerald, not if the Pokemon in Emerald available are in FRLG.

But either way, the answer would be the same. A few of the first 150 are in Emerald, but just the common ones that have plauged us ever since RBY was made: Zubat, Magikarp, Tentacool, and a couple others.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    emerald codes said:
    Faster hatching eggs
    Simply put a pokemon with the ability Flame Body or Magma Armor on your team to cut the amount of steps needed to hatch an egg in half.

does this also apply to fr and lg?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    No, it does not. The concept of abilities having a second effect wasn't introduced until Emerald, which came out after FRLG.

Inugami

Years
    I used a cheat to get mew, But it wont listen to me, (It is on level 3) what badges I need to get for it to obey me?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    If you just used a simple wild Pokemon modifier code to capture Mew, it won't obey you. You have to use the Pokemon Maker V4 to create a code for an obediant Mew or capture it directly off Faraway Island on an Emerald cart (it doesn't matter if you cheat to get to the island itself).

Link to the Pokemon Maker is at the bottom of the FRLG FAQ.

mrteddyc

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2005
    what level does kabuto evolve?

I have been rasing him and the other fossel and if they evolve really late i will just raise 1.

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    I think it evolves in lvl 40, or near that, and its really hard since it know scratch, absorb, and another attack(this was in an old red version)

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Does the Magma Armor/Flame Body Pokemon Power apply to Egg Hatching time in Fire Red? They say if you have a Pokemon with either of those powers, an egg will take less steps to hatch.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Crazy Frogitist said:
    is there a exact number of beauty points u need 2 envolve feebsa so i know how many lvs and beauty poke blocks i need
    Just max out it's Beauty stat. That's all there is to it.

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    .::Escalator::. said:
    What site do I go to to find out what trainer I am with my Trainer #?

What do you mean? your trainer ID is in the T-card, and the type of trainer you are in for example the union room is determined by your ID.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Yeah well, the guy wants a place to check what his trainer will be with the ID. Sorry, I dunno.

Eh, which Dragon Pokemon has the highest SP Attack stat?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back