• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Well, it's classed as anything from Uncommon to Rare, depending on which PokeDex you look at. With those in minds, I'd say odds of around 10-15% for a Larvitar to pop up. You can alternately breed the Tyranitar you got from Colosseum, that is if you managed to snag Tyranitar.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jan 21, 2009
    Recently, I have seen many threads/posts regarding the item Thick Club; but it just dawned on me now to ask this question: Does Thick Club only affect Cubone or does it also affect Marowak?

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    Oh i have a simmilar question. Does a lucky punch affect a chansey as well, and can some1 give me some movesets for a blissey? Check my post at the top of the page.

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    this should be in the movesets forum but ah well you asked so ill give it a shot

blissey @ ionno
    -toxic
    -softboiled
    -heal bell (breed with a chimenco)
    -sing (or) random attack move

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    Hmm, sounds good, but i do need an attack move, but i dont know what to choose. I already taught my chansey toxic, so i have to inter breed that and Aroma thearepy/ Heal bell ( im thinking of gettin an attack move instead :/ ). Oh and does the punch affect Blisseys as well, any other suggested movesets? Sorry about the post in here, but i edited my thread in movesets so no1 sees it. Sorry, and thanx again.

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Blissey@Lucky Punch/Leftovers
    Ice Beam
    Thunderbolt
    Psychic
    Softboiled

The one thing no one expects: Special Sweeper Blissey.

As for the Lucky Punch, you could get a Lucky Punch by trading a Chansey from R/B/Y to G/S/C. When the Chansey would be traded to G/S/C, it would be holding a Lucky Punch. The Lucky Punch only increased the chance of Chansey getting a critical hit, it did nothing if any other Pok?mon held it, including Blissey. Even if Lucky Punch would have had an effect on Blissey, it still wouldn't have been useful, Leftovers are much more useful on Blissey, especially because she has a ton of HP

Hope this helps...

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    Thanx! Sounds great! I even breeded with a pickachu, so i have thunderbolt. One problem, should i get toxic as one of those moves? Just wondering. Anyways ill have to get psychic from some other thing because i used the tm already. And i like my chanseys nature, so ima see what i can do. Thanx
    again.

Hows this for my dragonite?

Outrage
    Fly
    Blizzard
    Thunder

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    erm you just made the same mistake TWICE by posting it in simple questions again
    hmm....i guess its only going to take 2 spaces up and im not a moderator so ill keep answering ^^

in my opinion and some other peoples "salamence" is a stronger version of dragonite but here goes :

Dragonite @ i never bother

-dragon claw (its just better than outrage)
    -ice beam (100% accuracy for slightly less power)
    -thunder (okies)
    -aerial ace (why use 2 goes for 1 move)

ok i take it you want a sweeper with varied type attack so i made a few adjustments

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    Well, i need fly... to fly. Lol. Anyways sorry bout the movestet, Im done now XD. Thanx lots for your help cranium. :D

elite13kid

I rule!
    Years
    i have a question involving Pokemon LG... how do i beat the gym leader in Fuchsia City? the Pokemon i have r as follows....
    -Snorlax lv. 35
    -Raticate lv. 35
    -Pidgeot lv. 36
    -Blastoise lv. 36
    i have another snorlax that is lv 30 and a diglett that is lv 24....i have a ferrow that is lv 27....i ahve no psycic pkmn....

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Butterfree got a log entry in the Advanced Battledex... it can still help you for ingame. And btw, sleep powder CANNOT miss for Butterfree, due to compound eyes increasing its accuracy to over 100%.

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    And it cant putaway a drowzee or a primape, big deal, thats just 2 poke. Anyways, im super poor and i cant beat the elite four yet. Ive beatenthem twice, but the 2nd time with 10 full restores and a mewtwo left at 10 hp when i was done. Any suggestions on makin some easy cash? Like rich trainers using Vs seeker+amulet coin?

rampage333

dragon tamer
    Years
    u could use vs seeker to check around the area if theres a trainer who wants a rebattle wit u
    equip amulet coin for the strongest pokemon and let it battle until the end.
    wit the amulet coin it will double the amount

Prylace

Mamoru's Stunt Double
    Years
    How many EVs does each use of a vitamin give a Pokemon? I've heard it's 10 per vitamin, but that would mean that the max of 10 uses gives 100 EVs, which equal +25 in that stat.. but I've never seen a +25 increase in a stat just from using 10 vitamins, even after increasing it a level.

I think I'm really confused as to just how vitamins and EVs work

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back