• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    It gradually increases over time. You are right in saying its 10 EVs, but when it comes to actually distributing them, the game can be pretty random. In certain cases, it'll give 7 extra points straight away, and wait until it levels up some more before it gives the other 18. Other are given 18 straight away, and are left to fate to determine where the others go.

If you use 10 Vitamins, then you will get 25 eventually. Most of the time it isn't straight away though. :/

Years
    simple question, sorry if anyone has asked already. But i decoded the pokemon games, and got mew sprites. So is mew in the english games? and if so , how do you get her. Also, what happens when you fill you hole pokemon dex ( is it a certifcate like last time )

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jan 21, 2009
    Abusoru said:
    How do you get Togepi to evolve? Thanks.
    Togepi evolves with happiness. Make it happy enough and then level it up once.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Togepi = happiness (although I think Togepi's happiness meter is the slowest to rise :/)

Mew, can be found in the English games either by going to a Wonder Spot and downloading the ticket to get there. It has been confirmed you can do this in Emerald, but whether you can do it in FRLG will need to be confirmed by Nintendo.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    And as for filling the whole PokeDex, yes, you just get a measly certificate from the people inside the Celadon Mansion.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    demonchaos916 said:
    And as for filling the whole PokeDex, yes, you just get a measly certificate from the people inside the Celadon Mansion.
    WOW! *Tries to fill Pok?dex ASAP*
    Simple Questions

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Tt allows you to use Wonder Spots to recieve promotion items like the Mystic and Aurora Ticket from Nintendo. Wonder Spots are only in Atlanta, Minneapolis, and Seattle at the moment.

Check the FAQ first next time.

Abusoru

Absol-ute Fan
    Years
    • Age 54
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    Togepi = happiness (although I think Togepi's happiness meter is the slowest to rise :/)

Mew, can be found in the English games either by going to a Wonder Spot and downloading the ticket to get there. It has been confirmed you can do this in Emerald, but whether you can do it in FRLG will need to be confirmed by Nintendo.

Ok. How do I make it happy?

Raderick

1 + 1 = 3
    Years
    Is there a place where there is a list of pokemon that are in each version? I remember that there are pokemon that you can catch in one version that you can't in the other.

A follow-up, which version has the overall better pokemon that you can catch?

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jan 21, 2009
    Is there a way to get Deepseatooth or Deepseascale in FRLG? I know Clamperl isn't in the game but I just thought I'd ask.

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    real-o said:
    Is there a way to get Deepseatooth or Deepseascale in FRLG? I know Clamperl isn't in the game but I just thought I'd ask.

no im sorry there isnt
    if you want both pokemon you will have to buy R/S
    depending on which one you have
    i had to do the same, **** their money making schemes ^^

Stuffman

Banned
    Years
    hey what do you get when u get all the pokemon then talk to that gamefreak guys in the celdon mansion?

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    Radrick, all versions are good, but u can catch lots in Fr/Lg, and RuSa comapred to the old ones.

About the islands, ready the faq.

Kaiorga8929

lulz.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 26, 2009
    hey what do you get when u get all the pokemon then talk to that gamefreak guys in the celdon mansion?

I think they give you the usual useless diploma... only to brag about, not anything useful -_- I wished they give you something better.....
    One question... is there really a mystery in Pattern Bush?? is it related to Altering Cave?? Because for example, Unown in Tanoby Ruins are unlocked by solving a puzzle earlier in Sevault Canyon; so I thought that as Pattern Bush comes before reaching Altering Cave, you could unlock something hehe...

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    nope no in-game methods let you alter the altering cave as of yet
    but im sure with some e-cards or nintendo promotion you will be able to soon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back