• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    You need to fix the Trading Network Machine on One Island. Once you get 60+ Pokemon and have defeated the E4, talk to Prof. Oak in his lab for the National Dex. Then go to One Island and talk to Celio. From there, head to Mount Ember and find the Ruby plate and then go find the Sapphire plate which is elsewhere.

Read the FAQ for the rest. If the FAQ doesn't help you, read the Sevii Islands Walkthrough on my site.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    *twitches*

Read the FAQ next time...

Defeat the E4 and capture 60+ Pokemon to get the National Dex. Then find the Ruby plate for Celio to get the Rainbow Pass from him.

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    are you SURE you have th national dex?
    you have to go all the way back to pallet town (prof oaks lab) to get it

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Give both plates to the guy next to the machine on One Island, and he'll fix the machine for you. Then you'll be able to trade between RSE. Make sue you give the plates to him, or you won't be able to do anything at all :/

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
    i did everything, i beat the e4 both times, gave him both of the plates, and people now say stuff about being able to trage to kanto and johto and hoenn and all that stuff, and when i talk to the guy in front of the machine he says stuff like "bill's first pokemon was abra" and "oh, you live in pallet town?" bot plates are in, i have the national dex, i've been to every island, beaten the e4 both times...but it doesn't let me trade. it doesn't even aknowledge that i have a trade set up...i save on both at the same time, and fr says "waiting..." and ruby says "waiting..." for about 20 seconds,then ruby says "your friend isn't ready" while fr still says "waiting..."

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I hope your using the GBA Link Cable and not the Wireless Communicator since it doesn't work on RS. And the cable has to be a GBA link. The old GB Links won't work. Make sure in your RS game you talked to the lady that sets up the trades and not the ones that do battles or Mix Records.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Are you 100% sure you gave Celio the Ruby and Sapphire plates? Check the machine and see if there are 2 small gems off to the side of the screen.

https://www.pokeboom.elixant.com/images/fl20.PNG

See the red thing next to the screen? That's the Ruby plate. The toher side should have the Sapphire plate but I didn't have it at the time I made the screenshot.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Er...you want explicit..I'll give you explicit..

1. Steal my sister's GBA
    2. Take out my LG cart and Sa cart from desk
    3. Put them into GBAs
    4. Grab link cable
    5. Connect both games with link cable
    6. Turn both games on.
    7. Load both save files.
    8. Head to Pokemon Centers on both games.
    9. Walk upstairs of Pokemon Center.
    10. On LG, talk to the lady that controls the Pokemon Trading Clun Corner (3rd lady).
    11. On RS, talk to the lady that does trades for you (2nd lady).
    12. Both of us saves games.
    13. I keep pressing A until both of us go into the room
    14. Both of us walk to the thingy.
    15. Both of us choose Pokemon to trade.
    16. Done.

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
    i can't get past the keep pressing a thingy...i have all the requirements and i've used 3 different working cables, and i talked to the right ladies, and it still doesn't work...i'll just have to get a cheating device, since i can't trade to get them...and i'll just jack up their stats while i'm at it...*devilish grin/laugh*
    oh, and do they sell those action replay thingers at EB (electronics boutique, for those who don't know)? i have only found gamesharks, but i would like one of those action things better...they seem more reliable

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    You sure you're not pressing "B' instead? That cancels the trade.

As for the AR, I bought my AR GBA at EB and my AR GCN at GameStop.

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    I walked into my Gamestop and asked if they sold the EON ticket for pokemon, and they said they had no idea what i was talkin about. Help?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    At my local GameStop, they had placed the EON Tickets and a bunch of other individual E-cards on this little rack priced at like 50 cents to a buck each. So...look for a rack?

And not all GameStops will sell it...not all stores have everything...

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2006
    What pokemon are in the alternating cave, cuz all I found were zubats????

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back