• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    To get it, beat the Elite Four with at least 60 Pok?mon. Then, when you're back in Pallet, Oak will give it to you. Of course, if you beat the E4 already, then get 60 Pok?mon and go to his lab.

NaVeR

That Guy from that Place
    Years
    neomon said:
    how do you evolve eevee into umbreon there is nolonger a day/night feature please pm me with the answer

1. Trade the Eevee into Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald

2. Max out happiness (happiness will reset when traded, anyway)

3. Make sure that the internal clock is in P.M.

4. Level up, until it evolves

Seriously, the game designers were serious retards not to consider this. Another alternative is to beat Evice in Pok?mon Colosseum and just trade the Umbreon you get from the begining.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2005
    when you get a shiny starter,is it the different color when it it tells you this:ah,this is your choice? or you see
    it in the summery?please awnser as soon as possible.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
    A shiny pokemon will be off-color, but it isn't always too obvious. Some pokemon look almost the same as a shiny, so you may not notice one if going by that. When you enter a battle, if you have a shiny pokemon, a few stars will appear and fly around your pokemon imeadiately as the battle begins, and a noise will sound as this happens. In FR/LG, there are two more ways to identify shiny pokemon, both in the status screen. One is the frame around the picture of the pokemon will be a brighter color, and two is a star will be there, where it wouldn't if the pokemon wern't shiny.

ThatcherTiedUpFan

Thatcher Tied Up Fan
    Years
    Hi! I have a question! I'm currently at the chambers where you can get the Unown. What I would like to know is this. How can I get the ? and ! Unown? Thanks in advance!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i think its the same location as the cave with the z and y and why what happens when you get all of em?

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
    AshFan said:
    How can I get the ? and ! Unown?

To get the ? Unown, search in the Monean Ruins. To get the ! Unown, search in the Viapois Ruins.

Both the ? and ! Unown's both have about a 5% chance of obtaining. It may take a long time to get them. Took me about 2 hours to just find one. Just gotta be patient. ;)

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Does anyone know where i can find Tiny Mushrooms? The Move tutor requires me to have them if he is to teach any of my pokemon past moves, but I don't know where to find them.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Pogiforce-14 said:
    Does anyone know where i can find Tiny Mushrooms? The Move tutor requires me to have them if he is to teach any of my pokemon past moves, but I don't know where to find them.
    Safari Zone attached to wild Paras catch them and take the item from them.Mushrooms take from wild Parasects.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back