• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Ask any simple questions about a pokemon card,that is not worth str=arting a thread about.

Example:How many fire energies should i have in my deck.

Spyder_V

1337 Animator
    Years
    Hmm...sounds simple enough...how many Energy cards should I have in a Grass/Electric Deck that has around 75 cards (at the time, including Energy...I have about 30)? It's mostly Grass...

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    if its mostly grass,i think about 15 then,with energy stadium.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    60 card decks, and 60 card decks only. Nothing more, nothing less.

I generally don't like having more than 15 NRG in an Unlimited deck, and 22 in a MOD deck.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    um,i think since it has gone down ALOT.you can maybe get $9.00 for it at frank& Sons if you have one where ever you are.

Spyder_V

1337 Animator
    Years
    ****...uhh what about Let's say, Base Set Holo Japanese Mewtwo, Entei (Promo still in package), or Ancient Mew (still in package)?
    I need to sell some cards to get some others...new ones O.o

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    As long as your not selling them through PC its ok.
    um if you want a really good pay off my suggestion is ebay.thats the only way you'll get more then what you expecting.

Those are probably in the $10-12.00 range.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    A Good Stupid Deck:

12 Pkmn

22 Energies

26 Trainers

Thats the base I work on my decks...

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Thats not enough,you'll be swamped with everything but PKMN.Thats an easily beaten deck.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    AdamHays said:
    Thats not enough,you'll be swamped with everything but PKMN.Thats an easily beaten deck.

Nope, because before ya sweep me, ya will ahve no Pkmn left by Gardevoir, using 4 Dunsparces and 4 Celio's Network ya wont stand any chance. Trainers are all in the new modified... Every single player must know it ;p

Last edited:

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Thers a problem with that,if you don't have the cards then its useless to build your deck that way.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    AdamHays said:
    Thers a problem with that,if you don't have the cards then its useless to build your deck that way.

But Celio's Network is uncommon and Dunsparce common, theyre not so hard to get ^^;
    And probably 85% of the players have Gardevoirs, so nah =p

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    well,you neve know.why dont we wait for Spyder V who asked the question and see what he has.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    AdamHays said:
    well,you neve know.why dont we wait for Spyder V who asked the question and see what he has.

Well... for the cads he said, hes probably playing on Unlimited, and Gardevoir isnt a very good choice there when ya can handle with another powerfull Pok?mon...

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    true,but i wanna wait until he checks this out and says what cards he would like to use.

Spyder_V

1337 Animator
    Years
    Hahah I don't have those cards, but I got paid today, so I'm gonna go card shopping soon. And I do play unlimited. Could you expalin the different types there are?n (Unlimited, limited, etc.)

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    unlimited means theres many,and limited means just a few. or do you mean 1st ed,or not?Can you give me a more specific example?

Last edited:

Spyder_V

1337 Animator
    Years
    Castrainer said:
    Trainers are all in the new modified...

Modified, Limited, Unlimited and the likes. I've heard this in several places, but since I don't officially play (against other people my level), I don't know what they mean.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Spyder_V said:
    Modified, Limited, Unlimited and the likes. I've heard this in several places, but since I don't officially play (against other people my level), I don't know what they mean.

I explain for ya:

Unlimited: From Base Set to Neo Destiny (Neo 4)
    Modified: E-Expedition and upper sets
    Ex-On Modified: Ex: Ru/Sa and upper Sets

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back