• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Uh... Shanecdavis, you got your numbers mixed up. O.o
    There is a 50% chance of a Paras holding a Tiny Mushroom and a 5% chance of one holding a Big Mushroom, at least according to Psypoke, which is a source I hardly think is wrong.

Last edited:

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Wow! My apologies for being way off on that one. Thanks for the correction. I need to fix that in my documentation.

Shiny Meganium

Meganium trainer
    Years
  • Rubberbandman said:
    I cant catch Horsea in Leafgreen! Does anyone know the chance out of 10 of finding it?

(I've been trying to catch it for 3 days!)

This will give you all it's locations and encounter percentages: https://www.psypokes.com/dex/pokedex.php?id=116&view=location

I believe that there is a 2 in 10 chance of finding one in LG if you're using a good rod and searching in the correct places.

Hope it helps. Good luck on your search.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Rubberbandman said:
    I cant catch Horsea in Leafgreen! Does anyone know the chance out of 10 of finding it?

(I've been trying to catch it for 3 days!)
    Horsea can only be caught with the Super Rod and only on Routes 4, 10, 12-14, 19-21, and 24. You can also find it in Cerulean City and Vermilion City by fishing there. You will find it 10% of the time.

You can also find Seadra on Routes 19-21, One Island, and Three-Seven Islands.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    I assume you are referring to Espeon/Umbreon. They cannot be found in RSE either. What you have to do is trade an Eevee from FRLG to RSE, make it happy, and then depending on the time of day when you evolve it, you get Espeon/Umbreon. Then you have to trade it back to FRLG.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • bonjo said:
    help me, i cant go through saffron city the guards wont want fresh water... what will i do???
    Okay. First go to Celedon City, go to the Celedon Mansion and talk to the old lady. She will give you a cup of tea for you to give to the guards.
    Yeah, the Lemonade won't work anymore. I think it's to do with the Bag pockets.

Anyway, I hoped that helped.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back