• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Two things:

One- Can I evolve Eevee into Espeon and Umbreon? And if so, how?

Two- After I get Mewtwo, what else is ther to do besides completing the POKéDEX?

1. As Red1530 said, you can't evolve Eevee into Espeon/Umbreon because FR/LG doesn't have a clock function (forgot to mention that).

2. You can attempt the Battle Tower on Seven Island, but other than that, there's nothing really much else.

shanecdavis - correction, the gems are ruby and sapphire.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    If you would have read the last few posts, you would have come across this important gem (lol @ pun) from Aeon (emphasis in bold):
    The cave you are referring to is known as the Unknown Dungeon. It contains Mewtwo. To get into the cave you need to beat the Elite Four and obtained both plates for Ruby and Sapphire. Here is a map of how to get to him so you don't get caught up in the cave. Click Here.

Years
    Yeah, I think.
    they also allow you to enter Cerulean cave.

Alright, its a little complicated, so I'll give you the short version.

The Ruby
    To get the ruby you'll be told to go talk to the guy who runs the game corner on 2 Island. What you'll find when you go to talk to him is that he's hungry and he wants his daughter to bring him his lunch, but he doesn't know where she is and he's worried. He'll ask you to go to his house on 3 Island.

When you get there, you'll find that a biker gang has taken over the island. Beat them (It's 4-5 battles one after the other) and then head around the island. The game corner man's daughter is in the forest on 3 Island. Find her, she'll give you his lunch, take it back, he'll give you the ruby, which you can take back to 1 Island

The Sapphire
    This one is tougher, and you need to beat the Elite 4 to get it. Once you do that, go to the cave on 4 Island, where you'll meet up with Lorelai and some rockets. Help her beat the rockets and she'll tell you that the rockets need a good beating. If you go to 5 Island you'll find their headquarters, but you won't be able to go in, cause you need two passwords, one of which you'll be given by the rockets you help Lorelai beat. Go onto to 6 Island. If you walk around 6 Island you'll eventually find your way to an odd looking door with some braille on it, like you'd find when looking for the Regi's in RSE. It says CUT, so use cut on the door by entering your pokemon menu and manually telling your pokemon to use cut. Go in there, you'll get the second password. Head back to 5 Island and go into the rocket hideout, where you'll find the sliding panels like in the Celadon game corner. After you beat all the rockets, you'll get the sapphire, which you can give to the guy on 1 Island.

Blaziken626

Pokemon Black Shadow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Can you trade Pokemon from FireRed with Pokemon from Emerald? I think you have to get the National Dex in FireRed first. Is that true?

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    New To Pokemon

Hi Everyone. I am new to this forum and to pokemon. This question is probably about as simple as it can get, and definitely shows how new I am to Pokemon. However, that being the case and before I spend to any more money I have a question. In the games like
    "Sapphire Blue Version"
    "Leaf Green Version"
    "Fire Red Version"
    and so forth. Am I right in assuming that the games are basically the same on all in play, but with the pokemons just being diffeent? What is the differnce in them except colors?

Thanks for any help given.!!! I am really getting into pokemon on the Gameboy Advance.

game54

Yami Rui

Awww {Tackle Glomps}
    Years
    Hi Everyone. I am new to this forum and to pokemon. This question is probably about as simple as it can get, and definitely shows how new I am to Pokemon. However, that being the case and before I spend to any more money I have a question. In the games like
    "Sapphire Blue Version"
    "Leaf Green Version"
    "Fire Red Version"
    and so forth. Am I right in assuming that the games are basically the same on all in play, but with the pokemons just being diffeent? What is the differnce in them except colors?

Thanks for any help given.!!! I am really getting into pokemon on the Gameboy Advance.

game54

There is no Sapphire Blue version.

Leaf Green and Fire Red have no real differences except different pokemon in each game.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    OK, Thanks a lot for your help. Maybe it is just "Sapphire"

Like I said. I am new to pokemon and have a lot to learn..lol

gamer54

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back