• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Can anyone give me advice on how to get thru the dungeons to get to Celebi and Jirachi? I have tried several times with different Pokemon, but I get defeated within the first 15 floors and it is driving me INSANE!!! The only ones that are any good are Mew and Mewtwo (floors 32 and 35), and even then I still get kicked out.

You mean the 100-level floors? Yeah, they can be a pain...what I usually do is carry a couple Huge Apples, an Escape Orb or two just in case, give my leader a Stamina Band...oh, and my team's at LV100, so I just have my partner go on a "seek-and-destroy mission". Does any of that help?

iCE CUBE

Ice ice baby...
    Years
    A little for Jirachi's dungeon, but for both dungeons my levels are reset to 1, and for Celebi's dungeon you can't take any items (except for 1 hold item) and only one Pokemon can go at a time.

raise your stats a little more,you will be able to through the dungeon a lot easy. but if that doesnt work try bringing a charizard the move heat wave is realy useful.:)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    A little for Jirachi's dungeon, but for both dungeons my levels are reset to 1, and for Celebi's dungeon you can't take any items (except for 1 hold item) and only one Pokemon can go at a time.

...Oh, yeah, I forgot...

Um...Take Groudon into Jirachi's dungeon with a TM Earthquake in hand...and as for Celebi's...yeah, go with Groudon. You'll need to do some fast leveling, but once it has EQ, it can take care of almost anything (except the random Shedinja, which is what Fire Blast can take care of). It also tends to wipe out those monster houses almost instantly, which really comes in handy ;). As for the hold item, get a Tight Band for Celebi's dungeon (which you can find in Purity Forest, oddly enough).

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Someone asked this before, and got no answer. How do you get Mew in the Burried Relic?

Here?

You get Mew by collecting all the items the Regis drop, forming the Music Box, and hunting Mew down on floors 36-99 (making sure NOT to actually "use" the Music Box).

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 29, 2006
    Does Anyone know what the wondermail Code is for beating Moltres? I have a level 23 Machop & a Level 20 Charmander and i cannot beat her i have fainted that many times i have no items left! ~*!!!PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!*~
    Thanks Marowak_989

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Does Anyone know what the wondermail Code is for beating Moltres? I have a level 23 Machop & a Level 20 Charmander and i cannot beat her i have fainted that many times i have no items left! ~*!!!PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!*~
    Thanks Marowak_989

<.< Why does everyone think that there's a code for EVERYTHING in that game!!??? >.>

I'll make this as clear as I can: THERE IS NO CODE IN THE GAME TO BEAT ANY POKEMON. I've gotta say, it would be pretty stupid if there was. All you can do is level up (though, judging by your types it's going to take you a while).

What made you think that there WAS a code??

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Game: Pokemon Ranger

Need Help With: Defeating Gorgon at the Temple

Thx!

Best shot would be gathering Pokemon whose Assists are super-effective. I used my partner for Suicune, I forget who for Raikou, but as for Entei, I just completely abused the fact that his attack cancels if you circle him once, charged up my partner meter, zapped him, and circled like there was no tomorrow.

Deen: The best advice I can give you is to level up. What exactly gives you trouble?

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    Game: Ranger

Problem: In the Three Challenges! and... Misson, i can't get though the water challenge.
    how did someone get past the last two evil garados(sP?)

PS: it's the last challenge i need to move on in the game

EDIT: GOt though, but new trouble. how do you capture that chairazard? It's really Annnoying me!

Last edited:

ChaosShuppet

I Looove my myspace!!!
    Years
    Anybody have tips on how to snag salamance in ranger??

Edit: i now need help with charizard anyone have any good tips for him?

Edit (again) cant beat stupid steelix. . . . . .

Edit(when will this insanity stop!!!): nvrmnd i beat him after consulting aguide

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    Here's a question. It's open to all crtizism, because even I don't know what to make of it...

The Manaphy code- does it still work after the date that it's set to be released, even if you don't beat the game till after then? It may be a dumb question, but I havent bought Ranger yet and I want Manaphy. Help!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Here's a question. It's open to all crtizism, because even I don't know what to make of it...

The Manaphy code- does it still work after the date that it's set to be released, even if you don't beat the game till after then? It may be a dumb question, but I havent bought Ranger yet and I want Manaphy. Help!

Common sense says...:

Yes it will.

Of course it will. There's no way Nintendo could prevent it from doing so.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    I figured as much. I suppose I just needed verification. Human nature, I guess. :)

Thanks.

I'll probably buy the game tomorrow if I can.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2007
    Mega Death Failure

My word, I haven't been on in a while, I'm glad I'm still able to get on because I'm completely stuck...

I'm playing Mystery Dungeon Blue and I keep dying whenever I go into the Wish Dungeon and the Joyful Tower place... Completely nasty.

I've lost all my money now and a fair amount of my rare/helpful items. The ones I really want back are my HM's (mainly Surf), and a few lesser goodies like revival seeds (I don't want to pay for them so are there any dungeons where they show up frequently?) and my Berries (the ones like the Oran only better, they start with an "S" I think)...

What I wanna' know is, if anyone has any tips for those nasty dungeons that demote you to level 1, and where I can go to get the HM's and what floor each is on.

I hope this isn't too much to ask...

Thank you so much if you are able to assist me. I'm sick of failing...

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    SPOILER WARING BELOW

RANGER:
    Okay, i got though the part i had trouble in, but know i'm at that misson where you have to fight him again! and this time he shoots flames when he is flying around. How in the world do you catch him this time?

[END SPOILER]

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    My word, I haven't been on in a while, I'm glad I'm still able to get on because I'm completely stuck...

I'm playing Mystery Dungeon Blue and I keep dying whenever I go into the Wish Dungeon and the Joyful Tower place... Completely nasty.

I've lost all my money now and a fair amount of my rare/helpful items. The ones I really want back are my HM's (mainly Surf), and a few lesser goodies like revival seeds (I don't want to pay for them so are there any dungeons where they show up frequently?) and my Berries (the ones like the Oran only better, they start with an "S" I think)...

What I wanna' know is, if anyone has any tips for those nasty dungeons that demote you to level 1, and where I can go to get the HM's and what floor each is on.

I hope this isn't too much to ask...

Thank you so much if you are able to assist me. I'm sick of failing...

I think someone else hadm trouble there, too...I'll tell you what I told him: Try using Groudon. Carry a Tight Band on him and a Earthquake TM (if you can), then give him EQ IMMEDIATELY. That should get you through most/all of it...at least, it helped me.

Dogboy: Same way you did the last time. Seriously. You should also have some Water-types around to help you now, so make sure to take advantage of that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back