• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2007
    I can't beat Moltres to get through the story mode. Charmander at level 20, Pikachu at 21 with no objects right now. I'm trying to grow some extra levels but it's getting annoying. I can't just beat Moltres. And even having trouble in the Peak dungeon. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I can't beat Moltres to get through the story mode. Charmander at level 20, Pikachu at 21 with no objects right now. I'm trying to grow some extra levels but it's getting annoying. I can't just beat Moltres. And even having trouble in the Peak dungeon. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Get Pikachu to use more Electric attacks. Seriously. Your level should be pretty good.

meow

The Best Meower
    Years
    Pokemon Blue Dungeon

I need help with this, How do i get pkmn to join my team, i bought their friend card and they match it but they wont join, plz someone tell me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I need help with this, How do i get pkmn to join my team, i bought their friend card and they match it but they wont join, plz someone tell me.

...? Um..."friend card"? What game are you talking about?

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2007
    OH PLEASE can some one PLESE tell me how to capture groudon, i've tried alot of times(In Blue Mysterious dungeon).

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    Do you guys know where the second gym leader is Hearthome City in Poke'mon Diamond. I went to the gym and the gym leader was not there.

Last edited:

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Pearl or Diamond.

The have a much longger storyline.

The only point to buy Ranger is to get Manaphy for Diamond and Pearl.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Ah, Thankyou! <kisses screen>

Now I'm really going to get Ranger. That way, I'll have plenty of time to get Manaphy before D/P comes out. <runs off to the nearest shop>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back