• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2007
    diamond and pearl trading

am i able to trade betwean my fire red or leaf green with d/p without another ds but my leaf green in the gba slot

Years
    This questiong isnt about d/p but about ranger because there wasnt somewhere to go to ask this and I found this was the most commonly visited area so here is my question. Im thinking of getting ranger but I havnt heard much about it and some was bad and some was good so I came to u guys. So if I should or shouldnt get plz let me know plz and ty.

slash106
    There is a forum for ranger, it's just combined with other games here: https://pkmncommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=110

am i able to trade betwean my fire red or leaf green with d/p without another DS but my leaf green in the gba slot
    Yes, you can catch Pokémon from your FR/LG in the Pal Park once you get that far.
    All you need is to insert your FR/LG cartridge into the DS and D/P will recognise it (you can't do this before reaching a certain point in the game though).

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Ok, I have a new question. How do you get into the Regigigas temple?

You need to have transfered Regirock, Regice, and Registeel from your older games and have them on your team as you try to enter the temple, and you should be able to enter!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Well... no, you can enter the temple, I believe after receiving the National Dex. But you do need to have the three Regis to awake Regigiga.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    Is the milotic I got off GTS good?Here's the pic of it's Iv's
    Simple Questions

Your IVs must be high because you didn't put the Effort Points.

My questions deal with the Abilities of Buneary (Mimirol) and Mimilop. Background facts that you may need are that Buneary can have the Abilities "Disuse" or "Run Away", and Mimilop can have the Abilities "Cute Charm" and "Disuse".

Questions:
    1. Can a Buneary with Disuse evolve into a Mimilop with Cute Charm? What is the chance of this happening?
    2. Can a Buneary with Run Away evolve into a Mimilop with Disuse? What is the chance of this happening?
    3. Can a Buneary with Run Away evolve into a Mimilop with Cute Charm? What is the chance of this happening?

Thank you.

A Buneary with Disuse will be a Mimilop with Disuse. A Buneary with Run Away will be a Mimilop with Cute Charm.

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Pokemon Pearl

Ok, because i have the Jap Rom, and i dont know much Jap (only a little) What colours symbolize a stat dropping, as in emerald if you did growl the pokemon would glow red symbolising they lost a level in the attack stat.

Tormentedsoul14

lafonte FTW!
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2007
    Ok, because i have the Jap Rom, and i dont know much Jap (only a little) What colours symbolize a stat dropping, as in emerald if you did growl the pokemon would glow red symbolising they lost a level in the attack stat.

In DP they glow blue down for every stat downer and red/orange for every stat increaser.

Paranoia

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Why Do Some Pokeballs get "thrown" back at you, because im trying to catch a ponyta and i cant catch it coz the ball keeps flying back

Paranoia

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    No, but i think its up to 999, because i was watching some videos on youtube and they all had 999 items, unless they gamesharked...

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
    Years
    No, i'v heard that they aren't because they are event pokemon and not all people are able to get them. It just wouldn't be fair if nintendo made the game so that everyone needed one when not everyone can get one. Plus i think there is a one per person limit so no. My final answer is no.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I heard somewhere that "Your name's PC" has been changed with the Pokéball stickers thing. Does that mean you're now able to carry infinite items?
    Yes, pretty much. There's no longer a items box on the PC meaning all items are carried in your bag. And I'm pretty certain its infinite items... I have loads of items in my bag and it seems to keep letting me carry more and more.
    Are the event Pokémon (e.g. Manaphy, Phione, Sheimi, Aruseus, Darkrai) needed to complete the SinnohDex?
    No, the Shinou Dex is actually quite simple. Not all of the new Pokemon have been included in it and you only have to have seen the Pokemon to complete it, not capture them.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Are bonsly and Mime Jr. Version exclusive or was that an old rumor? ^^;

No, but this is how it is:

Bonsly:

Diamond (Rare) Found in Pokémon Mansion
    Pearl (Common) Found in Routes 209 & 210-South, Pokémon Mansion

While Mime Jr is the opposite:

Diamond (Common) Found in Routes 209 & 210-South, Pokémon Mansion
    Pearl (Rare) Pokémon Mansion

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Is there a way to re-battle in-game trainers that have already been defeated (other than the Elite Four)?

For example, this function was implemented through the Cell Phone in Generation II, Trainers' Eyes in R/S, and the Match Call in Emerald. Is there a similar function in Diamond and Pearl?

The item "VS Seeker" presented to us in FR/LG is once again repeated in D/P.

Too bad it wont work on Gym leaders.

Paranoia

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Questions!

Ok People 3 Questions,

1.) With The GTS If I Wanted To Search For A Specific Item Is That Possible, ie look for a Pokemon thats holding a lucky egg thats being traded? I Want To Know This So That I Can Trade Rare Items For Rare Pokes, Such As Lugia Celebi etc

2.) Is There A Way To Tell If A Pokemon Is An Official Pokemon? Not Hacked nor Glitched?

3.) With The Old D/P Glitch The 2 Pokemon's (Darkrai, And Sheiemi) That Could Be Acquired Through That, If I Traded Them Would They Count As Real Pokes?

Thanks Alot

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back