• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamui

´
    Years
    I allready have 8 badges.
    Where can I see my Friend Code of wifi.
    I know its a stupid question but.....xD

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
    That's... on the DS. You can find it by going to the third option from NEW GAME, OPTION, and WIFI.

Once you're there, you should go to the red button. Then, you go to the top button.

Your friend code is there.

Bah hah.

Anyways, so nobody will ask where the Move Tutors are, I'll list them here. Just because I'm nice. Not.

MOVE TUTOR: THE ELEMENTAL HYPER BEAMS

Found in Route 228, this old man can teach your starter Pokemon (or Grass/Fire/Water type Pokemon) the moves Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn, and Hydro Cannon. You should be familiar with these moves if you own Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen.

MOVE TUTOR: METEORIC SWARM

This old lady at Route 210 can teach your Dragon-type (and Aruseus, OMG) Meteoric Swarm. Yes, that's the move that was named from the competition that no one really cares about. Can I stop rambling now?

Anyways, to get these moves, your Pokemon has to have a high happiness level. I recommend two hearts. If you need to check your Pokemon happiness level, you can use your Poketch function Happiness Checker, which can be obtained from Hakutai City, in the Pokemon Center, and ask the woman in front of you (and no, not Nurse Joy!)

Anyways, have fun.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    There is no confirmed date for release yet in US or Europe, but it is probable that it will be around April next year.

ainee

~~~rom hacker in training~~~
    Years
    hello guys want to know is there any working emulator.i spend my whole day downloading rom of pokemon D/P but know there is no emulator

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    hello guys want to know is there any working emulator.i spend my whole day downloading rom of pokemon D/P but know there is no emulator

There isnt a working commercial DS emulator, you just wasted your time downloading the ROM unless you have a NDS Supercard.

Kamui

´
    Years
    Did a new start yesterday.
    I am in Tobari City gym and cant get up..
    The slider is upon but i am down...
    What to do?
    I have allready done this before cant remember anymore.

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
    Did a new start yesterday.
    I am in Tobari City gym and cant get up..
    The slider is upon but i am down...
    What to do?
    I have allready done this before cant remember anymore.

Why did you PM this to me... XD

Anyways, I'll write down here so no one gets confused in case some other bum tries to ask the same question:

THE 3RD GYM IS NOT IN YOSUGA CITY!

Rather, you enter the Big Circle Place, you see your Mom and sister, you battle Rival once you exit the BCP, then get out of the city through the right, go battle, go past Zui Town, go all the way to other town, then battle Gym Leader there.

(BTW, a weird thing about the Yosuga Gym. How can Rival beat the Yosuga Gym, if
    Spoiler:
    and still lose to someone who hasn't beaten the 3rd Gym yet? It's so confusing...)

Any other questions?

EDIT: Wrong Gym, I thought he meant Yosuga. I'm an idiot.

Anyways, I'll try to help as best I can.

1. From the middle square with the guy, push the piece LEFT.
    2. Then, turn to the left side of the square, and push the second piece LEFT.
    3. Then, go completely left, go through the pieces, and go all the way and push the uppermost piece RIGHT.
    4. Go back to 2, except instead of turning to the left side, go to the right side, and push LEFT.
    5. Go through, and push the upper piece LEFT.
    6. Go to the rightmost square, and push the piece RIGHT.
    7. Go through that square to the upper square, and push the piece RIGHT gym.
    8. Go to the left of the bottom-right square, and push the piece RIGHT. You'll see why soon.
    9. Push the upper piece RIGHT.
    10. Go to the right of the right square, and go all the way up until you can get to the top piece, then push it LEFT.
    11. Go from 7, but keep going up, and push the piece LEFT.
    12. Go back to 2, except push the first piece from the bottom RIGHT.
    13. Go through the two left squares and push the piece RIGHT.
    14. Go through from the middle squares, and save. You're at the Gym Leader!

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    A nds super card is either a GBA or NDS cartridge (i don't fully know) that you can place roms of games on as long as you have bios 7 and 9 but dont request here

It is for DS... XD why else is it called NDS Supercard??

(BTW, a weird thing about the Yosuga Gym. How can Rival beat the Yosuga Gym, if
    Spoiler:
    and still lose to someone who hasn't beaten the 3rd Gym yet? It's so confusing...)
    Yeah, I didnt pay attention to that before. But now that you mention it, it is strange.

cubanresourceful

La vida es un juego.
    Years
    Hi, just a simple question. Is there an actual noticeable difference between a female and male Pokemon? If so, can you provide pictures as I haven't been able to find some! :D

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Hi, just a simple question. Is there an actual noticeable difference between a female and male Pokemon? If so, can you provide pictures as I haven't been able to find some! :D

There are some differences but some of them arent significant. Sometimes you need to look pretty hard to find it. I cant recall one ATM though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back