• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Questions

ss5vegeta

Poke' God
    Years
    Can we put our pokemon from our advance games on pbr and use that trainer?

Can we use our xd/colo teams?

Can I trade pokemon from an american D/P copy to a PAL pbr?

ss5vegeta

Poke' God
    Years
    So I can use my advance gen teams and save them without needing Diamond and pearl?

And ill geuss ill just wait until the UK releases for D/P

Summer *cries*

Ill wait until christmas for PBR, well thats my predicted release date.
    I could by an american Diamind or pearl then by it again and the other one in PAL.
    Money is no problem.

EDIT: Oh darn I just remembered once you trade to D/P you cant trade back ever. (corect me if i wrong)

Last edited:

ss5vegeta

Poke' God
    Years
    No idea, but since it's released spring this year in the USA it never takes up long for it to arrive in the UK, or just import the game ^^

It will take ages to get to the UK, D/P comes out sometime in Summer for the UK.
    And we can't import it it wont work on a PAL Wii, unless they make a freeloader for the Wii.

I predict mabey end of Autum September if were lucky.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I have a little question about the DS connectivity.

To everybody who owns Pokémon Battle Revolution, I desperately need to know exactly how it communicates. Is it a Download Play feature, is it something that you need to access inside Diamond/Pearl? I'd really like to know.

Many thanks in advance, guys.

EDIT: Forget it, I've got it. XD

Last edited:

Ethan621

Wait, what?
    Years
    Does anyone know how many Pokemon use old character models from S/S2/Colo/XD and how many use updated ones? Of course the DP Pokes are new, but who's been updated?

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    I do not recall that the S2 models are still being used now. people say that Arcanine looks funny, it actually looks redone to me. (I know that Jynx still has flaws, though)

Ethan621

Wait, what?
    Years
    Oh some definitely are. From the videos I've seen, Dragonair and Pidgeot both use their stadium models, althought heir polycounts have been raised significantly and the lighting is better.

acrof

Power isn´t enough!
    Years
    Does anyone know how many Pokemon use old character models from S/S2/Colo/XD and how many use updated ones? Of course the DP Pokes are new, but who's been updated?

Updated pokes from first generation: basically bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle and their evos, Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, mew and mewtwo.

Updated pokes from second generation: Crobat, Umbreon and Espeon(both remodeled in Colosseum), Lugia and Ho-oh. (I'm not sure about entei, raikou and suicune)

Updated pokes from third generation: Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza.
    (I'm not sure about the regis)

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2008
    Ive been reading up everywhere and people are saying you can play japanese games in the PAL edition Wii by taking a PAL disk out really fast and s***ping it for the Jap one. If this is definately true im buying battle revoloution!

Back