• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    mew is real619 said:
    okay to answer your question get a fishing rod face the water and press the fishing rod in your bag
    Once you do that your rod will go in the water:

. . . . . . . .
    Not even a nibble

Here is where it gets hard:

. . . . . . . . .
    Ohh a bite

When it says "Ohh a bite" pull the rod by pressing the A button. You may have to do this 5 or 6 times to get your catch though.

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    This isnt extremely simple but.. can u get all of the pokemoon without emerald but with colleseum, r/s, fr/lg.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    QuickDude said:
    when am i supposed to water the plant to make it produce more berries? and how frequently?
    Water it once every growth stage. But some berries only have a maximum berry growth of two like the Lum Berry.

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    does anyone know how to get a salac berry and a liechi bery?

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    Well, Naas02 I don't know of a berry that goes by the name salac. I do know exactly the location of a Liechi Berry. On Route 130 east of Pacifidlog there is an island called Mirage Island. The island is basically deserted except for Liechi Berries and Wynauts that run crazy on the island. Mirage Island only appears once in a blue moon though. Check out help threads and you may come across a correct prediction of when the island surfaces up. It has something to do with Pokemon in your party though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2007
    Okay, question. Where do a find a Water Stone in Emerald, is it one of those shard things?

Uber_Flame

I'm Driving This Boat!Gah
    Years
    yeah,you'll need to find a blue shard from diving,you could also find one from random pokeitem balls,but yeah you get them from a guy who'll take a color of a shard for that stone.

Uber_Flame

I'm Driving This Boat!Gah
    Years
    hey i got a question,in the battle frontier once you get the sudowoodo out in emerald,were does it lead to a cave?beacuse i saw a cave entracne there and i followed it,it lead me to the sudo,what pokemon are in the cave also? *it's not very simple but..*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back