• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    I believe the exact percentage is (around) 10% in that little room where Dragon Claw is? Bagon is quite common there actually... If Bagon is a pain for you, lol... have fun with Chimecho? ;p 1% chance for Chimecho on Mt.Pyre.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I think bagon evolves into Shelgon at level 30 and Salamence at elvel 46 or 50...

Bluejay390

Pokemon Princess
    Years
    metang evolves to metagross at level 45. I think.

EDIT: I have a question. What does taunt do? anything?

Last edited:

Brandon

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Bluejay390 said:
    metang evolves to metagross at level 45. I think.

EDIT: I have a question. What does taunt do? anything?

Taunt forces the opponent to use only attack (non-defensive moves) for the duration of this turn and the next.

BTW, Hello! This is my first post ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Is there a move that raises Defense AND Special Defense in ANY of the Pokemon game versions?

Also, where and how do you get a Luxury/Timer Ball?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Cosmic power raises both defenses...

as for the ingame stuff... i really don't remember any of it now o.o;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Flygon is a dragon/ground Pok?mon with the trait ?Levitate? Trapinch evolves into Vibrava at level thirty-five, then into Flygon at forty-five.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I guess you could use scarfs you get from the pokemon club in slateport (i think).

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Erm..don't double post?

Calculator
    The Pokey Calc (PC) is a program that makes codes for any pokemon you want, any way you want it (well..it has limits). When you're on the PC site program, scroll down and you'll see stuff like Trainer Info, Pokemon Info. Don't worry about the stuff at the top that says Code Samples and stuff.

Just click the button for the cheat device you're using near the top. Scroll down, enter the information for the pokemon you want, and scroll back up, and click on the button that says 'Sample to Codes', and a list of codes will appear in the box on the left side of the screen.

For the pokemon info, you can make it shiny, make it any level you want, any move you want it to have, ribbons, happiness, what kind of ball you caught it with, where you caught it, it's nature, gender, pokerus, stats (although if you make it's total EV values over 510 when totaled up, you won't be able to transfer it to Coluseum), and all the other stuff. Codes are long though.

The AR for GBA is just...AR. The box it's in (for the latest version) has a picture of a wierd looking Groudon and Kyogre on one side and a wierd looking blonde kid on the other side. That's version 3.3. it comes with a disc to install a program on your computer so you can download codes onto your AR fom your comp, and it comes with a USB Cable to link up your AR with your PC.

Bluejay390

Pokemon Princess
    Years
    demonchaos916 said:
    I guess you could use scarfs you get from the pokemon club in slateport (i think).

Ok thank you very much :)
    The only thing is that I don't need it any more. The berries I planted grw and I got six berries :D I was able to max out my feebas beauty and evolve it :) Then he won the Master beauty contest.
    But thanks again I'll go get the scarf(if I don't already have it) and use it with another pokemon.

goku12

Champion of Norath
    Years
    Help!!!!!!!!!!!

demonchaos916 said:
    Erm..don't double post?

Calculator
    The Pokey Calc (PC) is a program that makes codes for any pokemon you want, any way you want it (well..it has limits). When you're on the PC site program, scroll down and you'll see stuff like Trainer Info, Pokemon Info. Don't worry about the stuff at the top that says Code Samples and stuff.

Just click the button for the cheat device you're using near the top. Scroll down, enter the information for the pokemon you want, and scroll back up, and click on the button that says 'Sample to Codes', and a list of codes will appear in the box on the left side of the...................................
    I keep getting bad eggs and when they hatch the screen turns black and I can't get my Deoxys.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back