• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    No... don't ask for eggs in Simple Questions, since it's not a question about the game itself - just the images around it. Thank you ^_^

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    NoA announced sometime around April. They didn't give an exact date or anything, but they just said April time. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2004
    Fan Club

well i posted this on another forum and its just collecting dust there so i guess i'll ask here. i've heard that in order to get that one guy in the fan club to join your merry gang of fans you have to have and win a pokemon battle in your secret base. does anybody know how to trigger that event? (a.k.a. how do you get to battle in your secret base?)

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    You have to link up to a friend using the link cable, and the battle in your secret base is the team he has when he links up and trades/battles with you. Note that this does not count towards the Trainers Eyes trainers, since there are only 69 of them and all can be met in game.

MysteryE

Pokemon Fans
    Years
    Is there any trick to defeat all Gym Leaders in Battle Frontier? The condition in order to face the Leader is too hard, maybe I'M TOO LAZY... heheheh...

Thanks...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    No... not really. No real strategy. Just come at them with really strong Pokemon, and you should be able to thrash them. They all have IVs of 0 anyways, so it shouldn't be too hard really. ^_^

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
    Years
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    No... not really. No real strategy. Just come at them with really strong Pokemon, and you should be able to thrash them. They all have IVs of 0 anyways, so it shouldn't be too hard really. ^_^

Not sure about that. According to Pokefor.tk, the first time all IVs are around 20-24 and the second time every Pokemon is 31 <_<.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
    endamaster said:
    No matter how many dragons I catch I can`t find a Dragon Scale!!! *cries*
    Yeah, it takes a while. Just make sure you are looking on Horsea & Bagon, because they are the only ones that have it. If you get FR/LG, you can get two Dragon Scales just from the game.

underworldhades

Poke'mon Master
    Years
    When does Emerald come out in english? Anyone got a release date? cuz I really really Wanna get it. Please respond ASAP, and private message me with the info if possible.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    April 2005 is the release date for the US. NoA haven't been specific enough for actual days, just the month. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    Bellosom - Magical Leaf - how?

Neither Oddish nor Gloom learns Magical Leaf, and it's not a breeding move (according to the Pokedex I'm looking at, at least) It's also not a TM or an HM. I'm confused, how would I get a Bellosom with Magical Leaf?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    thats a kinda silly question just teach it to bellosom there are 3rd evos that can learn hms/tms that 1st/ 2nd evos cant learn

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
    After the gloom has evolved into bellossom, take it to the move toutor, and it should show Magical Leaf as one of your options. Technicaly, belossom learns magical leaf at level 1.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back